What You Get
Choose between Two Options
- $99 for a one-night stay in Queen Room for two people (up to $227 value)
- $199 for a two-night stay in Queen Room for two people (up to $479 value)
Included in all options:
- Late check-out at 11am
Included in a two-night option:
- Early check-in at 1pm
- Bottle of wine on arrival
The Hotel: The Robert Towns
Set in a quaint, yet central, location The Robert Towns offers four-star amenities with easy access to all that Townsville has to offer. Major business locations and tourist attractions are just a stroll away. The waterfront area along The Strand and the Magnetic Island Ferry Terminal can be reached in around a five-minute drive. To relax, guests can take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor pool or cook up a storm with the BBQ facilities.
The air-conditioned rooms feature classic decor and come complete with desks, TVs, bar-size fridges, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Guests can also make use of the on-site laundromat. To celebrate the break, Groupies can enjoy a bottle of wine and chocs on arrival, while early check-in and late check-out give some extra time to unwind and make the most of the break.
- Bed size/type: Queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features an ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, digital TV with remote, bar fridge, desk and tea/coffee making facilities
The Area: Townsville, QLD
The vibrant city of Townsville offers the ultimate tropical north Queensland adventure, with white-sand beaches and colourful coral reefs to the east and rainforest, wetlands and the wilds of the outback to the west. With Magnetic Island lying just offshore, there is plenty to do in Townsville from strolling through the long beachfront gardens of the Strand, to picnicking in the Riverway parkland.
Known as “Maggie” to the locals, Magnetic Island is a national park-covered isle just a few kilometres offshore from Townville. A popular spot for tourists and locals alike, the destination offers sailing, diving and snorkelling experiences along with nature walks to spot the local flora and fauna. Take a sea kayak tour around the island to learn its secrets, lap up the sun and get hearts beating all at once.
Families head to Riverway for all-ages fun, whether it’s a dip in the swimming lagoons, stroll through the cultural centre or coffee in a buzzing café. Hit up one of a handful of beaches, creeks and swimming holes for a true tropical north Queensland experience, following dips up with a wander through lush rainforest. On selected days of the week, travellers can bring back trinkets and treasures from their time in the city at a market – try Cotters Markets, Willows Markets or Showgrounds Markets.
- Standard cgeck in at 2pm; early check-in at 1pm
- Late check-out at 11am
• Deal is valid for 2 people (Queen Room)
• Date changes are subject to the hotel's discretion, however, reservations are non-refundable once the booking has been made
• No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
• Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
• No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
• Must be 18 or older to check-in (with a valid ID)
• Credit/debit card and photo ID required at check-in
• Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
• In order to facilitate your stay, your name and email address may be shared with the hotel for communication related to your stay only
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Stay to: 15 Sep 2022
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (07) 4771 6900
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on check-in