LUNAR NEW YEAR - MYSTERY SALE - UP TO $100 OFF
• Save anywhere from $5 to $100 at checkout with the code: ASIA
• The promo code will reveal your saving amount at checkout
• Promo code discount will be applied to one single voucher only and not the basket amount
• Maximum discount is $100
• Not valid for use with other Groupon promo codes
• Promo code valid 23-26 January 2020
The Hotel: The Sakaye Villas & Spa
The Sakaye Villas & Spa is a complex of 20 five-star villas that offer all the luxuries of a home away from home. Nestled in the vibrant Legian region, close to the beach and numerous entertainment venues, the resort makes for an ideal tropical break. The villas themselves are set amongst the greenery of the gardens and are designed to maximize guests’ privacy. Designed to reflect the style of traditional Balinese Courtyard houses, the villas welcome guests with an array of modern amenities.
Holidaymakers can enjoy a stay at an air-conditioned One-Bedroom Villa which boasts a private pool and an open-air living area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a fully equipped kitchenette for guests’ convenience. Groupies can start their days right with a daily breakfast selection and take relaxation a bit further and indulge in a spa treatment available on site.
One-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Bed size/type: Queen or twin bedding
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- This air-conditioned villa overlooks a private pool and features a separate dining and sitting area, a kitchenette with an electric kettle, refrigerator and dishwasher; the villa also boasts a bathroom with bath and shower; a flat-screen TV, telephone, and desk
The Area: Legian, Bali
With Legian’s weather offering warm and mild temperatures year round, there is nothing more relaxing than soaking up some sun and cooling off with a leisurely swim on Bali’s famous beaches. Popular choices nearby include Seminyak, while the black sand beaches of Canggu are great for surfing. Those after a bit of culture could hire a car or driver and check out Bali’s magical temples, from clifftop Ulu Watu to beautiful Tanah Lot which is best experienced at sunset; or head inland to Ubud, which is famous for its arts and crafts, Balinese silver particularly.
Retreaters who want to lose track of time but not money spend the day indulging in well-priced massages, Javanese ‘lulur’ body scrubs, manicures, pedicures and hair braiding at one of the many day spas located at every second doorstep. For getaway groups travelling with kids, a visit to Waterbom Bali is a must, with the variety of slides and water activities to choose a great day’s entertainment for all ages.