$40 CREDIT BACK - 72-HOUR SALE
• Buy this deal and receive $40 credit back with the code: EXPLORE
• $40 credit will be applied to your account via the My Groupons section within 7 business days from purchase
• $40 credit-back will be applied to one single voucher per transaction, not the basket amount ($40 back per transaction)
• Not valid for use with other Groupon promo codes
• Promo code valid 16-18 August 2019
The Hotel: The Sebel Melbourne Docklands
Apartment Accommodation of the Year 2018 & 2019” by Tourism Accommodation Australia (VIC) Awards.
Nestled just a short stroll from numerous restaurants, boutique shops and art galleries, The Sebel Melbourne Docklands invites guests to its self-contained luxury apartments. The hotel sits within easy access to main transport links and is set about a 10-minute walk from the Etihad Stadium. Queen Victoria Market and Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium can be also quickly reached with a short drive. When not exploring the city, guests can take advantage of the hotel’s on-site amenities, including a gym, pool, spa area, sauna, tennis court, rooftop garden, and cinema. Appetites can be satisfied at the property’s dining facilities.
Holidaymakers unwind in a choice of One- or Two-Bedroom Apartment, both complete with a balcony. The apartments are air-conditioned and boast separate bathrooms, spacious living areas and fully equipped kitchens. Guests can also relax in front of an LCD TV with cable channels available or admire the surrounding area from behind the window and soak in the harbourside ambience of the place.
One-Bedroom Standard Apartment
- Bed size/type: One king bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- The apartment features a harbourside ambience and modern decor. It boasts a separate bedroom with king bed, spacious living/dining area, LCD TV with DVD player, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, laundry, and a private balcony
Two-Bedroom Standard Apartment
- Bed size/type: Two king beds
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- The apartment features a harbourside atmosphere and it sits within the inner city. It boasts two bedrooms, one bathroom, a spacious lounge and dining room, a well-appointed bathroom, in-room laundry, and private balcony
The Area: Melbourne, VIC
Dubbed Australia’s fashion capital, Melbourne boasts a strong coffee and cafe culture and a solid array of boutique fashion stores. Spend the day wandering between the cafe-lined alleyways, shopping for boutique and vintage clothes, and discovering hidden galleries and rooftop bars. Pack a romantic picnic and spend another day relaxing among the flowers and leafy trees in Botanic Gardens. A stroll along the Yarra River also provides plenty of photo opportunities. From Richmond, the CBD lies only a short drive away and tempts keen shoppers and foodies alike. Shopping fanatics can keep themselves entertained with a trip to Collins Street, a luxurious strand housing local markets, galleries, boutiques and cafes. Often regarded as Australia’s premier street, Collins Street is the domain of historical Victorian-era architecture, luxury boutiques including Prada, Dior and Cartier and the financial district of Melbourne. Head to the ‘Paris end’ of the street for a look at ancient buildings, all holding onto memories of former days while still staying poised for daily tourists’ photo snaps.