The Hotel: The York by Swiss-Belhotel
Those looking to stay in the heart of Sydney can’t get much closer than The York by Swiss-Belhotel. All that Sydney has to offer sits at the doorstep of this high-rise hotel - the Sydney Opera House is just minutes away, as are boutique restaurants, bars, galleries, shops, and museums.
Groupies stay in a Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment, complete with modern facilities and the comforts of home, with the added benefit of daily servicing. Guests enjoy a suite of luxury facilities including a heated outdoor pool, sauna, fitness centre, private laundry, and 24-hour reception and concierge.
Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment
- Bed size/type: Queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- Adding occupants above standard: additional surcharge may apply, please inquire at the time of booking
- The apartment also features a fully-equipped kitchen, en suite bathroom, washing machine, balcony, air conditioning, satellite TV and DVD player
Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment
- Bed size/type: One queen bed and two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two adults and two children
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults and two children
- The apartment features a full kitchen, lounge and dining room, bathroom, laundry, and balcony; all apartments are fully furnished, air-conditioned and serviced daily
The Area: Sydney, NSW
Famous for its glittering beaches, iconic harbour and glamorous shopping and dining precincts, Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that has been delighting visitors for decades. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is known for being cutting edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and manmade sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
Hit up suburbs like Paddington and Surry Hills for trendy boutiques, hip bars and creative restaurants or jump on a ferry to Taronga Zoo, Balmain or Mosman. In the city, spread time between museums, galleries and waterside locations like Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Wrap up the day with high tea in a swish hotel or authentic meal in Chinatown.