Nestled just a short drive from Stevensons Falls, the modern-style Tower Motel Marysville makes for an ideal base for exploring the natural wonders of the region. For those keen on family walks, the Gallipoli Park is also easily reachable, offering facilities, such as an elevated sandpit, slides, roundabout, rope climbing net, and swings for the kids. Golf lovers can head to the nearby course, while guests who decide to relax on the premises may enjoy some drinks at the on-site bar. In winter, snow aficionados can take advantage of the nearby Lake Mountain Alpine Resort.
The property offers air-conditioned rooms equipped with flat-screen TVs with DVD players, refrigerators, toasters, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Each room boasts a private bathroom with a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
Bed size/type: One extra large bed, two single beds in the room
Standard occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children
Maximum occupancy: 2 adults and 3 children
The Area: Marysville, Victoria
Holidaymakers can drive just an hour and a half from Melbourne to get the foothills of the city’s closest alpine resort and its villages, of which Marysville is one. The quaint town has long been a favourite destination of city slickers looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and head to the great outdoors. Visitors to this tranquil town will never be at a loss as to how to spend the time, with more outdoor activities than they can poke their hiking sticks at. The choices are plentiful and include hiking, bike riding, picnicking, frolicking, bushwalking, and pondering life while sitting atop a cliff and gazing out at the spectacular views. When darkness falls, travellers can head out into the town to experience culinary delights and local art. This town is big on its small town charm, a refreshing change from the big smoke.
Enjoy a stay at this hotel situated just a short stroll from Stevensons Falls and the Gallipoli Park, and explore the Marysville region
What You Get
Choose from Six Options
Couples Suite for two people
$119 for a one-night stay (up to $205 value)
$179 for a two-night stay (up to $344 value)
$249 for a three-night stay (up to $483 value)
Deluxe Family Suite for two adults and two children up to 12 years old
$139 for a one-night stay (up to $297 value)
$229 for a two-night stay (up to $502 value)
$299 for a three-night stay (up to $707 value)
Included in all options:
Late 12pm check-out
Glass of wine or a beer per person on arrival
Regular check-out: 10am
Late check-out: 12pm
Pets allowed; charges may apply (please, contact the hotel directly for more information)
The maximum number of extra beds/children’s cots permitted in a room is 1 per room type; extra beds are charged at $35 per night; all children are welcome. One child under 2 years is charged AUD 15 per night in a portable child’s cot/crib; any type of extra bed or child’s cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel’s management
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 20 Dec 2019-5 Jan 2020; first week of Victorian school term holidays; public holidays, long weekends, Easter
• Deal is valid for 2 people (Couples Suite) or 2 adults and 2 children (Deluxe Family Suite)
• The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1 per room type. Extra Beds are charged at $35 AUD per night, pet friendly bed $25 AUD per pet, per night. All children are welcome. One child under 2 years is charged AUD 15 per night in a portable child's cot/crib. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel's management.
• A surcharge of $45 applies for all Friday and Saturday night bookings
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Check availability before purchase
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here