LUNAR NEW YEAR - MYSTERY SALE - UP TO $100 OFF
• Save anywhere from $5 to $100 at checkout with the code: ASIA
• The promo code will reveal your saving amount at checkout
• Promo code discount will be applied to one single voucher only and not the basket amount
• Maximum discount is $100
• Not valid for use with other Groupon promo codes
• Promo code valid 23-26 January 2020
Embark on this 15-day adventure and discover the finest cultural sites and monuments in India’s Golden Triangle and Varanasi as well as the natural wonders of the Ranthambore wildlife reserve. Join a city tour of Old and New Delhi to see the majestic Red Fort and visit the vibrant Chandni Chowk. Marvel at the exquisite palaces and dazzling market-ware of Jaipur and learn how to ride a camel in Pushkar. Step into the wilderness during a trip to the Ranthambore wildlife reserve, home to tigers and crocodiles. Head to Agra to see Taj Mahal, one of the wonders of the world, and get a glimpse into the spiritual life of India in Varanasi, one of the most important and ancient religious centres of the country, perched by the River Ganges, and the Buddhist sanctuary of Sarnath.
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
- Be met and transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay
Day 2: Old and New Delhi (breakfast included)
- After breakfast, embark on a tour of Old and New Delhi
- Visit Red Fort, the Jama mosque and the Raj Ghat, the cremation place of Mahatma Gandhi
- Proceed to New Delhi to see the Connaught Place, the famous India Gate and the parliament building
- After lunch (not included in the deal price), visit the Humayun’s tomb, the Lodhi Garden, the Lotus Temple and the Qutub Minar
Day 3: Delhi to Jaipur (breakfast included)
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and board the transfer to Jaipur. Check-in to the hotel and relax or venture out for a shopping spree across the markets
Day 4: Jaipur (breakfast included)
- Enjoy a full-day city sightseeing tour of Jaipur, the picturesque capital of Rajasthan; in the morning visit the Amer Fort, one of the most famous fort constructions in India;
- In the afternoon discover Hawa Mahal the Nahargarh Fort and the Jal Mahal; after that visit the Jantar Mantar monument, a collection of astronomical instruments dating back to the 18th century and head to the Jaipur’s beautiful Monkey Temple
Day 5: Jaipur to Pushkar (breakfast included)
- After breakfast, take a journey to Ranthambore and check in to the hotel
Day 6: Pushkar (breakfast included)
- In the morning, visit the Pushkar Lake and the temple, known as the single sanctuary of Brahma in the world. Afterwards, head to the Pushkar Cattle Fair, held once a year, famous for its camel trade. Explore the city in leisure or relax at the hotel during the rest of the day.
Day 7: Pushkar to Ranthambore (breakfast included)
- After breakfast, journey to Ranthambore. Arrive and check in to the hotel
Day 8: Ranthambore safari excursion (breakfast included)
- Early morning, ride an open roof car to the Ranthambore Jungle to spot tigers and the lush wildlife. Return to the hotel for breakfast and enjoy some leisure time. After lunch (not included), join another excursion to the heart of the jungle.
Day 9: Ranthambore to Agra (breakfast included)
- After breakfast, drive to Agra. En route, enjoy a visit to the abandoned Mughal capital of Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival in Agra, visit Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh.
Day 10: Agra/Delhi to Varanasi (breakfast included)
- Visit the Taj Mahal right at sunrise and return to the hotel for breakfast. Later on, drive to the train station in either Agra or Delhi (subject to the availability of tickets) to board the overnight train to Varanasi
Day 11: Varanasi
- Arrive at the train station ad be greeted by the driver. In the evening, experience the Ganga Aarti ritual at the riverfront.
Day 12: Varanasi and Sarnath (breakfast included)
- Early morning, embark on a boat ride on the Ganges to watch devotees offering water to the Sun God and taking a holy dip in the river water. Later on, visit the Kashi Vishwanath temple, Annapurna Temple, the Bharat Mata temple, Sankat Mochan (Hanuman temple), Manas Mandir and the university site.
- In the afternoon, enjoy a trip to Sarnath, known as the site of the first sermon of Buddha, commemorated with a number of ancient stupas. Visit the local archaeological museum. In the evening, drive to the train station for an overnight ride to Delhi.
Day 13: Delhi
- Arrive in Delhi and check-in to the hotel for an overnight stay. Relax at the hotel.
Day 14: Delhi (breakfast included)
- Enjoy a day of leisure in India’s capital city.
Day 15: Delhi (breakfast included)
- Check-out from the hotel and board the transfer vehicle to the airport
- Delhi: Sun Star Grand or Mapple Express
- Jaipur: Hyphan Ujjwal
- Pushkar: Kanj Avtar Resort
- Ranthambore: Ranthambore National Resort or Tiger Safari Resort
- Agra: Siris 18 or Royal Residency
- Varanasi: Hotel Meadows or Hotel Rivera Palace
- Delhi: Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar or Jay Pee Siddhartha
- Jaipur: Park Regis or Nirbana Palace
- Pushkar: Pushkar Bagh
- Ranthambore: Shergarh Resort or Ranthambore Mount Valley Resort
- Agra: Four Points Sheraton or Crystal Sarovar Premiere
- Varanasi: The Amaya or Hotel Costa Riviera