The recently renovated Sukosol Hotel Bangkok takes a central location within Bangkok, nearby the Phaya Thai Skytrain Station that gives guests quick access to some of the most attractive spots of the capital city: the Siam Square, Central World, Paragon and MBK. A high-end conference and holiday venue, the hotel boasts a business centre, multiple banquet halls, restaurants and service points as well as spa and fitness areas and a rooftop pool.
After a busy day exploring the charms of Bangkok, guests can unwind in spacious and generously furnished deluxe rooms, featuring king size or twin beds, both a full-size bath and a rain shower, tea and coffee making facilities, TV with satellite channels, a writing desk and a safe box.
The room comes complete with a satellite/cable TV, bathroom with bathtub and rain shower, toiletries, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, minibar, tea- and coffee-making facilities and personal safe box
Upgrade to Executive Room available at $185 per person
The Area: Bangkok
Bangkok is a place where ancient traditions exist alongside the fast-paced life of the 21st century; an exciting and bustling metropolis offering visitors a rich and varied experience of culture and beauty, one-of-a-kind attractions and exhilarating adventures.
Hit the streets and explore the many fascinating attractions on offer. Head to Lumpini Park, Bangkok’s oldest and largest park and enjoy the stunning natural haven in the midst of the bustle. Sample street food or unleash the shopaholic within at one of the expansive shopping centres, like Central World, Siam Paragon and Gaysorn Plaza.
Jump on the sky train, hop off at Morchit station and hunt down a bargain at one of the world’s largest and most exciting markets, Chatuchak Market. Dance the night away at Royal City Avenue, a popular Bangkok bar and club region. Sample tasty morsels of goodness at one of the numerous restaurants and bars within the hotel, or explore the surrounding lanes and test out some of the fresh street-eats.
Feel the pulse of Bangkok during a week-long getaway, staying at a centrally located luxury hotel with fitness and spa facilities
What You Get
$1,399 for a 7-night stay in Deluxe Room for one person (shared basis) (up to $2,378 value)
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Return airfares with Malaysian Airlines including 23kg checked luggage departing from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide
7 Nights in a Deluxe Room at the Sukosol Hotel in Bangkok
Return private car airport transfers
THB 500 voucher to be used at lotus spa
• Expenses of personal nature viz. telephone calls, table drinks, laundry, tips etc.
• Any other services/expenses not mentioned above.
• Travel Insurance
Check-in from 2pm
Check-out by 12pm
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• A surcharge of $100 applies for travel between 16 Mar and 25 Apr 2019 and from 21 to 30 Sep 2019
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Limited availability for April to June 2019
• Subject to availability, please contact Travel Central for your preferred travel dates
• Return Airfares with Malaysian Airlines including 23kg checked luggage departing from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide
• Flights are based on promotional economy class airfares on Malaysia Airlines. Prices are subject to promotional airfare availability; flights may not be direct or operate daily
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here