What You Get
$989* or $1,149 per person, twin share for a 15-day Everest Base Camp trek (up to $3,623 value)
- Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
- Single supplement (one person travelling alone): 300 USD, payable at time of booking
- Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Early bird Rate Available to first 50 Buyers. OFFER for VISIT NEPAL 2020 only for 50 people.
Included in both options:
- One-time airport pick up and drops by car
- 3-night standard accommodation in Kathmandu, twin sharing basis, Nivas Boutique Home or Hotel Thamel or similar category (on the arrival day, second day preparation date and after the trekking)
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses for 11 nights on twin sharing basis during the treks run by Nepalese families, outside toilet, basic dormitory style
- Domestic flight ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport tax
- Trekkers’ information management system (TIMS) (1000 Nepali rupee per person), national park entry permits (3000 Nepali rupee per person)
- All necessary paperwork and national park entry permits.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people, if you are a solo traveler, porter is not included)
- Porter, salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the guide and porter
- All transportation as per itinerary
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Typical Nepali cultural dinner on last day
- Nepal entry visa fee, that can be issued upon the arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu (requires 2 passport size photos; $30 USD per person)
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Personal equipment for trekking (sleeping bag(-15), down jacket, trekking shoes, sun glass, sunscreen, gloves, trekking stick)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- All meals during the 15-days trip, approx. $300 USD minimum per person, available at the Tea House
- Local government tax of 2,000 Nepali Rupee per person to be paid in Lukla counter directly
- Any extra luggage above 12 kgs on the Lukla flight: Rs 100 per kg
- Exceptional accommodation arrangements due to weather conditions or emergencies
- The trip includes only one-time airport transfer to Lukla,
- Personal expenses.
- Any drinks and sweets during the trekking
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter
Seeing Mount Everest in real life and not on a screen is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity not to be missed. The same can be said about the journey to Base Camp, which is packed full of not just natural sights, but cultural encounters too. Suitable for healthy bodies with a good level of fitness, this 15-day adventure begins from the moment of landing in the bustling metropolis of Kathmandu.
Groupies are collected from the airport and taken to their hotel before an orientation meeting with the rest of the group. On the first day, there will be a chance to familiarize oneself with the Nepalese climate and air and to see some of the city’s highlights at leisure.
The second day of the tour will be devoted to the final trek preparation. In the morning, Groupies will meet their guide and take part in a short briefing session regarding Lukla flights and some of the challenges of Himalayan trekking, such as the altitude sickness. There will also be some time to hire or buy some extra mountaineering equipment.
The third day starts with an early morning flight to Lukla (2827m), subject to good weather. With a help of a caretaker who will take a part of the luggage, Groupies will walk down to the Dudh Koshi River, the Namche Bazaar and finally to the Tea House in Phakding, where the group will stay for the night.
On the following days, travellers will get a chance to explore the trails around the Everest base camps and catch the glimpses of some of the peaks, during the treks to places such as the Namche Bazaar, the Tengboche monastery, the Dingboche village, the Chukung Valley, before venturing the demanding trek to the base camp, along the Khumbu Glacier, on the 10th day of the tour.
Over the last five days, Groupies will have an option to Pheriche or Pangbuche or to climb up the Kalapatther, before hiking back down to Namche and further to Lukla, to celebrate the end of the trek. On the 14th day, travellers will fly back to Kathmandu in the morning. The rest of the day will be left for exploring the city and a goodbye cultural dinner. After the overnight stay in Kathmandu, time will come to head to the airport and board the flight back home.
See the detailed itinerary here.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 6 vouchers per option
• Min. age of 14 applies (if trekking with an adult over 18)
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Risk & Liabilities: We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey. We perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs in Nepal are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of their own policies. Trekking Guide Team adventure Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Must book by: at least 30 days prior to departure
• Fixed travel periods:
5, 10, 15 and 25 May 2020
5, 10, 15 and 25 June 2020
10 and 25 July 2020
10 and 25 August 2020
10 and 25 Sep 2020
10 and 25 Oct 2020
10 and 25 Nov 2020
5, 10 and 25 Dec 2020
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: +97 798 5122 9400
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival