Tweed Ultima Holiday Apartments invites travellers to forget their daily routine and unwind with a relaxing beach holiday. Sunbathing and surfing enthusiasts can take a short stroll to the nearby Snapper Rocks, Duranbah, Greenmount Beach, Rainbow Beach and Kirra beaches, while the Jack Evans Boat Harbour and Tweed Riverwalk are also only minutes away.
Groupies can cool off and unwind in the air-conditioned apartments which boast kitchens, spacious living areas, and balconies. Those who prefer to stay on site can take advantage of the outdoor saltwater pool, cook up a storm with the barbecue facilities, or relax with a spa session.
En suite bathroom with shower over bath, microwave oven, cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, crockery, cutlery cooking utensils, dining table, lounge, chairs and coffee table, flat-screen TV with a large range of channels available on Foxtel, DVD/CD player, washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board, a large balcony
One queen bed and two single beds
Standard occupancy: Four people
Maximum occupancy: Five people
En suite bathroom, additional bathroom with Shower over bath, microwave oven, cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, crockery, cutlery cooking utensils, dining table, lounge, chairs and coffee table, flat-screen TV with a large range of channels available on Foxtel, DVD/CD player, washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board, a large balcony
Relax with a stay at a hotel located in the heart of Tweed Heads NSW, in close proximity to Australia’s most beautiful beaches
What You Get
Choose from Six Options
One-Bedroom Apartment for two people
$279 for a two-night stay (up to $570 value)
$379 for a three-night stay (up to $810 value)
$559 for a five-night stay (up to $1,280 value)
Two-Bedroom Apartment for four people
$329 for a two-night stay (up to $600 value)
$429 for a three-night stay (up to $855 value)
$599 for a five-night stay (up to $1,355 value)
Included in all options:
Apartment stay for two or four people, depending on option chosen
Wine and chocolates
Late check-out by 11am
Secure undercover parking
Complimentary use of facilities
Late check-out: 11am
Smoking policy: non-smoking
Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
Accessibility: disabled-accessible rooms are available upon request; call the hotel to arrange
Adding occupants above standard: $40 per person per night
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 5 April 19 – 21 April 19 / 5 June 19 – 9 June 19 / 20 Sept 19 – 13 Oct 19 / 1 Nov 19 – 12 Dec 19
• Deal is valid for 2 people (One-Bedroom Apartment) or 4 people (Two-Bedroom Apartment)
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Additional guests may stay for a surcharge of $40 per person per night
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Not valid for existing or group reservations
• Cancellation and rescheduling policy of 14 days applies; no-shows void voucher
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
(1) Select preferred dates, number of people and click 'search'
(2) Select option by clicking 'Book Now'
(3) Enter guest details and state Groupon Voucher and Security Code in 'Special Requests' field
(4) Please note: Your credit card is only taken as security and will not be charged
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
--- Booking your next holiday? Need insurance? Save 20% on your next travel insurance policy with InsureandGo - Groupon customers enter the code 'group20' on application. Click here to redeem.
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Earned when a user has written 5 or more reviews
Earned when a user has gotten 2 or more helpful votes
Want to earn this badge? Share 3 or more photos
· 1 April 2019
Best thing was location. However we did have dirty/stained towels but they were replaced. Other thing that needs to be replaced is the carpet. Need to have tiles as carpet is very stained/dirty.
Aside from this our stay was pleasan