Ideal for business and leisure travellers alike, the Vibe Hotel Canberra Airport offers comfort, connection and convenience. The modern hotel is 50 metres from the airport terminal and only 10 minutes to the heart of the CBD. For travellers on a short sojourn, day tours offer the best way to see as much of Canberra as possible. When not exploring the nation’s capital, the hotel keeps guests entertained with a gym, WiFi, and onsite restaurant. Business travellers can make use of six meeting spaces, and the close proximity to the airport means they can jet off to their next destination quickly and efficiently.
Groupies unwind for the night in Upper Deck Room boasting mod cons like Wi-Fi, LCD television, individually-controlled air-conditioning, and iPod docks. Start the break with savouring some wine and enjoy late check-out by 1pm before heading off home or on a new adventure.
Upper Deck Room
Bed size/type: One king
Standard occupancy: Two people
Maximum occupancy: Two people
The Area: Canberra
Canberra is a planned metropolis that architect Walter Burley Griffin envisioned as a garden city for some 25,000 people. Canberra is currently home to about 300,000 people. However, due to the unique sprawled and de-centralised design, the city maintains its small-town atmosphere.
As well as being home to some of the country’s most significant monuments and museums, Canberra’s unique attractions include the annual ‘Celebration of Spring’ flower festival Floriade, in which more than a million blooms go into the show. As well as the stunning exhibits, there are also horticultural workshops, music, local artistry and events that include the spectacular Floriade NightFest. The stunning man-made lakes, hot air balloon displays, local wineries, fine dining, natural wildlife and blossoming nightlife all contribute to Canberra’s bush-city charm.
Enjoy a stay at the hotel set just a short stroll to the airport terminal, less than a 10-minute drive from the CBD
What You Get
Choose from Two Options
$120 for a one-night stay (up to $294 value)
$240 for a two-night stay (up to $503 value)
Included in all options:
Upper Deck Room for two people
Late 1pm check-out
Late check-out: 1pm
Parking: $14 per night, per car payable to property direct
Pets are not allowed inside the property
Adding occupants above standard: not available
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 5,6 Oct, 23 Nov, 4 Jan 2020
• Valid for Fri, Sat & Sun night stays only
• 2-night stay must check in on Fri or Sat night only
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Check availability before purchase
• Must purchase Groupon voucher before making your booking via the provided link only
• The deal is fully pre-paid and non-refundable
• The deal cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Once booked, reservations cannot be amended, or voucher will be voided
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here