What You Get
Choose from Two Options
- $219 for a one-night stay (up to $334 value)
- $438 for a two-night stay (up to $627.90 value)
Included in all options:
- Deluxe Room for two people
- Daily Wi-Fi
- Daily parking
- Late check-out by 12pm
The Hotel: Vibe Hotel Subiaco-Perth
Nestled away from the hustle and bustle of the CBD, yet still within easy reach of the centre, Vibe Hotel Subiaco-Perth is surrounded by around 30 parks, numerous trails and a myriad of cultural attractions thanks to the Regal Theatre just 100 metres away. If not in the mood to explore the local trendy bars or events, guests can take a dip in the pool, work up a sweat in the rooftop gym or treat their tastebuds to a feast in the rooftop Storehouse restaurant.
Groupies can make themselves at home in stylishly modern rooms with contemporary features. Mornings can be started with Barista coffee and a snack at St Marks Road Co. On their last day, hit the snooze button for just a tad longer with a 12pm late check-out.
- Bed size/type: Double or twin bedding
- Standard occupancy: Two people
Located on level 4-7, comes with a minibar, 55-inch TV, USB charging points, work desk and air conditioning; the bathroom features a shower, bathroom amenities and a hairdryer
- TripAdvisor: 4 / 5
The Area: Perth, WA
Famous for being the most isolated city in the world, über-relaxed Perth boasts a beautiful setting between the winding Swan River and the Indian Ocean. From the leafy streets of Subiaco to Cottesloe’s famous beach sunsets, the offshore paradise of Rottnest Island, and the lush green crown of Kings Park, Perth is a delight for the senses with plenty of great dining and shopping to keep urbanites happy.
Take an early morning stroll through the beautiful native plants and wildflowers of the famous Kings Park, before climbing up the DNA Tower for panoramic views of the city skyline and the Indian Ocean, or walk among the treetops on the majestic Federation Walkway. Take a spooky tour of Fremantle Prison or a ferry ride out to Perth’s favourite playground, Rottnest Island, before heading to Cottesloe Beach to watch the famous sunset, followed by a few drinks at a local pub and perhaps some fresh fish and chips.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Late check-out by 12pm
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Blackout dates may apply
• All bookings are subject to availability and may not be available over certain peak periods
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• A credit card is required at check-in
• The deal is fully prepaid and non-refundable
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 26 Mar 2021
• Can travel to: 31 Aug 2021
(1. After purchase, check your PDF voucher (log into your Groupon account via desktop and you will find this under 'My Groupons') to reveal all booking links.
2. Present voucher on arrival at Travelodge Perth
• Note: You will be asked to enter your credit card details to confirm your reservations. Only any applicable extra-guest surcharges will be charged to this card at the time of booking. No other charges will be applied prior to check-in.