What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $689 for a three-night stay (up to $1,549 value)
- $1,149 for a five-night stay (up to $2,567 value)
- $1,629 for a seven-night stay (up to $3,564 value)
Included in all options:
- Two-Bedroom Pool Villa for four people
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers
Included in three-night stay option:
- 30-minute massage for four people
Included in five- and seven-night stay options:
- One-hour massage for four people
The Hotel: Villa Sahaja
Villa Sahaja is a boutique villa-style holiday complex in Umalas that’s been designed to make the most of Bali’s warm tropical climate with open-plan design, modern Balinese architecture, high ceilings and lush, leafy spaces. Consisting of four two-bedroom villas, Villa Sahaja makes for an ideal Balinese holiday escape for families or loved-up couples. Rooms feature double beds, spacious matching ensuites - with open-air garden styled shower and bath - and double doors that open up onto your own private pool and outdoor lounging area, bordered by lush Balinese garden.
Fix yourself a snack or cook up a feast in the fully-equipped modern kitchen and have family enjoy the fruits of your labour at the dining room’s feature piece, an extra-large teak wood dining table capable of seating up to ten. Take meals to the upper deck, where you can soak up the warm summer nights overlooking Balinese rice fields and of the moon illuminating majestic Mount Agung off in the distance. Villas are fully air-conditioned and feature a range of lounging sofas. Each room includes a flat-screen television with cable programming, security safe for keeping valuable possessions completely secured, a daily cleaning service to keep your sanctuary clean, and Wi-Fi internet for uploading all your holiday snaps to Facebook.
Two-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Bed size/type: Queen bedding
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
The Area: Kerobokan, Bali
Nestled amidst some sleepy Bali villages, Kerobokan is serenely situated for couples after slow-paced, relaxing stays. Days are spent relaxing by the pool or soaking up some sun at Bali’s famous beaches, with popular choices nearby including Seminyak and Legian.
Those after a bit of culture could hire a car or driver and check out Bali’s magical temples, from clifftop Ulu Watu to beautiful Tanah Lot which is best experienced at sunset; or head inland to Ubud, which is famous for its arts and crafts, including Balinese silver. Get a taste of local lifestyles bike riding from village to village to learn how to make Balinese offerings, discover how to wiggle hips for a bit of Balinese dance or taste customary cuisine.
Far cheaper than back at home, retreaters who want to lose track of time but not money spend the day indulging in massages, Javanese ‘lulur’ body scrubs, manicures, pedicures and hair braiding at one of the many day spas dotted throughout the region. Those who want something material to remember their holiday by pick up some designer or boutique threads at one of the many retail stores or hop from market stall to market stall snatching up souvenirs. The romantic at heart are spoilt for choice with many quality eating options to surprise their partners with each night including Sardine with its own private rice paddy; Warung, a cliff top restaurant offering modern Indonesian cuisine; and Ko with its theatrical teppanyaki grill.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 12pm
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 4 people in Two-Bedroom Pool Villa
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Mar 2020
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State name, preferred dates of stay and attach PDF voucher
• Present booking confirmation from hotel and passport(s) on arrival