What You Get
Choose from Five Options
- $259 for a two-night stay (up to $342 value)
- $383 for a three-night stay (up to $513 value)
- $515 for a four-night stay (up to $684 value)
- $639 for a five-night stay (up to $855 value)
- $889 for a seven-night stay (up to $1,197 value)
Included in all options:
- Accommodation in Suite Room for two people
- Daily breakfast
- One-way airport transfer
- Free welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Free shuttle service to beach club and beach walk Kuta based on schedule
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free mineral water
The Hotel: Watermark Hotel & Spa Bali
Located just a 15-minute walk from the sandy coastlines of Kedonganan Beach, a 15-minute drive from the property to the famed Jimbaran Bay, and around a 25-minute drive to the iconic Kuta Beach, Watermark Hotel & Spa Bali allures tourists with an array of sandy beaches and entertainment options.
The warmly decorated rooms feature glass-enclosed bathrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and sofabeds, as well as minibars, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Suites have living areas and balconies, while upgraded suites offer private pools. Club-level suites add access to a private lounge with food and drinks.
This hotel also boasts 2 Japanese restaurants and a bar. Among many amenities customers can find a rooftop infinity pool and a gym. Visitors have easy beach access as well.
- One double bed and two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: six people (additional guests subject to charges)
- En suite bathroom, flat-screen TV and 24-hour room service
The Area: Kuta, Bali
Sunsets over sea temples, tiered emerald rice terraces and mountain monkey sanctuaries are all part of what makes the island of Bali one of the most enchanting destinations in the world. Imbued with a mystical quality that flows through the nature and culture of the Indonesian holiday hub, Bali is a basket of arresting scenery, colourful markets and pulsing nightlife. The locals are genuine and friendly, and more than willing to give a recommendation on the best place to get quirky nail art, a tropical cocktail or handmade vase.
The tourist hub of the island lies in Kuta, a bright, brash and vibrant centre where narrow laneways throng with bars, shops and offerings of flower petals, while incense wafts through the air. Walk down to the main beach for a surfing lesson with one of several schools, where equipment and instruction is provided to turn Groupies into grommets in no time. Then wander up the Poppies Lane One and Two to haggle for a bargain pair of sunglasses, a vibrant sarong or handmade tourist keepsake.
As one of the biggest water parks in Asia, Waterbom is worth a visit for kiddos and adults alike for its fun slides, lazy rivers and swim-up bars. By night, visit Seminyak for Bali’s classy core, where fine dining restaurants in myriad styles sit aside glass-walled boutiques and luxury day spas. Day trippers keen for adventure journey into the middle of the island to Ubud to snap photos of green rice paddies, meet the monkeys at a crumbling forest temple or shop for art at the market. See volcanic peaks and valleys or instead go west to view the cliff top temple of Tanah Lot by sunset.
- Check-in time: 2pm
- Check-out time: midday
- Smoking policy: non-smoking property
- Accessibility: disabled-accessible rooms are not available
- Adding occupants above standard: additional adult with extra bed plus breakfast: IDR 400,000 nett per room per night, additional child (age 6-12 years old) with extra bed plus breakfast: IDR 400,000 nett per room per night, additional child (age 6-12 years old) sharing existing bed plus breakfast: IDR 97,500 nett per room per night, additional child (below 6 years old) sharing existing bed plus breakfast: free of charge
The Fine Print
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Blackout dates: 28 Mar 2017 (silent day-no check-in and check-out allowed)
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Jun 2017
• Must book by: 31 May 2017 and at least 7 days prior to arrival
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: +62 361 4725100
• State name, preferred dates of stay and attach PDF voucher
• Present booking confirmation from hotel and passport(s) on arrival