Choose from Two Options
- $849 per person, twin share for four nights at each hotel with return flights from Perth (up to $1,733 value)
$1,099 per person, twin share for four nights at each hotel with return flights from Sydney, Melbourne or Gold Coast (up to $1,938 value)
- Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
- Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
- Return airfares
- 7kg carry on baggage
- Tropicana Superior or Panoramic Deluxe Room for two people at Mandarava Resort & Spa
- Hibiscus Grand Deluxe Room for two people at Moracea by Khao Lak
- Transfers between resorts
- Daily breakfast
- Thai dinner for two people at each resort
- 10% discount on food within the resorts
- 20% discount on spa treatments at Moracea by Khao Lak
- Free Upgrade: Travel 9 Sep - 21 Dec 2016 or 1 Apr - 20 Aug 2017 and receive a complimentary upgrade to a Hibiscus Deluxe room at Moracea by Khao Lak Resort
The Hotels: Mandarava Resort and Spa & Moracea by Khao Lak
Combining the amenities of modern accommodation with the charm of a tropical hillside resort, Mandarava Resort & Spa is situated in an environment rife with waterfalls and greenery on Karon Beach. The resort boasts three infinity pools - each set on a different slope of the property - while guests who prefer to take their dips in the ocean have only to wander 700m to reach the beach.
Guests who choose to stay in a Tropicana Superior Room will enjoy views of the resort’s swimming pool or jungle, while those in the Panoramic Deluxe Room find themselves surrounded by resort and sea views. A private balcony gives sojourners a perch from which to appreciate the tropical splendour around them.
After four blissful nights at the Mandarava Resort & Spa, guests are transferred to Moracea by Khao Lak Resort, where they escape the chaos of the city just 400m back from the beach. Enjoy the leafy vegetation, golden sands of the beach and the range of activities that the Resort can organise. Settle into a fully-equipped Hibiscus Grand Deluxe Room with a spacious bathroom and views over the jungle or pool. Make a visit to the Baimai Spa for 20% off a range of treatments.
The Area: Phuket and Khao Lak, Thailand
A melting pot of religions, experiences and of course, international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Patong is the island’s beating heart, a city of frenetic energy and bright lights surrounded by the gracious curve of glittering Patong Beach. Patong Beach is one of Thailand’s most famous where everything from sun lounges to jet skis are available to hire, and locals offer on-the-spot hair braiding and massages.
Khao Lak is an idyllic string of white sandy beaches on Thailand’s west coast, just north of Phuket; where tropical foliage and colourful blooms bow down to meet sparkling turquoise water gently lapping at the sand. Lying just offshore, the glittering Similan and Surin islands beckon scuba divers and snorkelers with an astonishing array of vibrant coral and sea life. The famous Lam Ru National Park lies inland, with walking trails that wind through dense rainforest to open out on stunning waterfalls and mountain vistas. Leaving the craziness of Phuket behind, Khao Lak offers visitors a more peaceful, serene holiday, harking back to the Thailand of 20 years ago.