Centrally located on Karon Beach, The Old Phuket Karon Beach Resort is a blend of traditional and modern Thai design. Surrounded by spectacular ocean views and palm trees, the four star resort offers the ideal getaway for holidaymakers looking for a bit of peace and tranquillity. The resort is a 20-minute drive from Patong Beach and about 1.5 miles from the famous Largest Buddha Statue. Phuket International Airport is a one-hour drive away.
Located in the Serene Wing, the Deluxe Pool View Rooms offer a pristine haven of serenity and absolute comfort given by the spectacular mountain view and mesmerising pool area. Spacious and bright, the rooms all have satellite TV, personal safe deposit boxes and minibars.
The Old Phuket Karon Beach Resort boasts two outdoor pools in two separate wings, four dining options and a gym. Guests can also pamper themselves with a massage by the pool. A daily Western buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the semi-outdoor Shark Restaurant, while the other restaurants serve Thai, Italian and seafood specialities. Snacks and beverages can be enjoyed at any of the resort’s four bars. Day trips and motorbike rentals to explore the island can be arranged at the tour desk.
Additional guest may stay for a surcharge of $50 per adult per night, or $25 per child up to 12 years old per night
The Area: Phuket, Thailand
A melting pot of religions, experiences and of course international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Patong is the island’s beating heart, a city of frenetic energy and bright lights surrounded by the gracious curve of glittering Patong Beach. Patong Beach is one of Thailand’s most famous where everything from sun lounges to jet skis are available to hire, and locals offer on-the-spot hair braiding and massages.
Just a short hop to the south of this lies the areas of Karon and Kata, famous for their pristine beaches and proximity to all the action of Patong without being in the thick of it. For something quieter and more picturesque, take a long tail boat around the southern headland to Freedom Beach, which is only accessible by water. By night, busy Bangla Road comes to life with bars, restaurants and nightclubs at every turn. The streets are closed to cars from 6pm and throng with people every night of the week. For something different, check out a Las Vegas-style magic show at the Joe Conrad Magic Theatre. During the daytime, explore the spectacular surrounding area with a tour to Phi Phi Island, a scuba-diving day trip or an elephant trek through the jungle.
Soak up the sun and ocean views on a one-week getaway with foot massage, Thai dinner and cocktails included to enhance your stay
What You Get
Choose from Three Options
$699 per person, twin share, for 7 nights with Sydney, Melbourne or Perth flights (up to $1,620 value)
$849 per person, twin share, for 7 nights with Gold Coast flights (up to $1,767 value)
$1,099 per person, twin share, for 7 nights with Adelaide flights (up to $2,003 value)
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Single supplement (one person travelling alone): from $247 based on ex Sydney, payable at time of booking
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
Deluxe Pool View Room
One 60-minute foot massage for two people
One Thai set dinner for two people at Chilli Restaurant (drinks not included)
Three cocktails each for two people
Welcome drink and towel on arrival
10% discount on food at all the hotel outlets except in-house promos, minibar and room service
Adding occupants above standard: One additional guest may stay for a surcharge of $50 per adult per night, or $25 per child up to 12 years old per night
Room upgrades: upgrade to a Private Jacuzzi Room available from $100 per person, upgrade to a Deluxe Pool Access Room available from $200 per person, request when booking
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Fixed travel periods: 4-31 Oct 2017, 16 Apr-31 May 2018, 16 Jul-20 Aug 2018
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Additional guest may stay for a surcharge of $50 per adult per night, or $25 per child up to 12 years old per night
• Max. 3 guests per room
• Flights depart Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Perth and Adelaide, and are flying low-cost carriers including 7kg of carry-on luggage per person
• Room upgrade to a Private Jacuzzi Room available from $100 per person, request when booking
• Room upgrade to a Deluxe Pool Access Room available from $200 per person, request when booking
• Single supplement available from $247 based on ex Sydney and stay in a Deluxe Pool View Room. If you would like to know more, please call Your Travel Deal on 1300 652 618
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Cannot stay longer than 1 month after departure from point of origin. Prices are subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak periods
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Original value verified on: 23 Aug 2017
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here