The Hotel: Hard Rock Hotel Sentosa
- The five-star Hard Rock Hotel, located in the Resorts World Sentosa Singapore area, welcomes guests with modern interiors with a rock and roll touch.
- The massive outdoor pool complex features manmade beach, swim-up bar, beach volleyball court, and poolside cabanas.
- Groupies will also get an access to state-of-the-art fitness centre, which stays open 24 hours a day.
- When the hunger strikes, travellers can head to Sessions, the on-site restaurant serving seafood and desserts, and then to the Rock Bar for a craft cocktail.
- In the evening travellers retire to the deluxe rooms, which feature Simmons “Cool Max” beds, providing a good-night sleep, as well as complimentary bottled water, hydrating guests after all the fun during the holiday.
Groupies can also enjoy the signature music services that include a Fender guitar delivery or personalised playlists to enhance the Hard Rock experience.
- TripAdvisor: 3.5 / 5
Deluxe Pool View Room
- Bed size/type: One king bed or two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- The room features bathroom, flat-screen TV with Hard Rock Music Video Channel, iron and ironing board, electronic safe, Wi-Fi access, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
The Area: Sentosa Island
- Discover the popular island resort of Sentosa full of fun activities and attractions for the whole family
- The many attraction of Sentosa include Resorts World, Universal Studios Singapore, Tiger Sky Tower, Singapore’s Butterfly & Insect Kingdom and the largest collection of aquatic animals at SEA Aquarium.
- Located 12 minutes by Cable Car south of Singapore CBD, this trip provides amazing panoramic views.
- If relaxing is what you are after you can spend time on Sentosa’s soft, sandy beaches along the coast.