Nestled amongst the lush greenery and surrounded by crystal clear waters, Filitheyo Island Resort Maldives is an ideal base for a tropical escape. Situated in the heart of the island known as a diver’s paradise, the resort offers panoramic views of the turquoise lagoon and gives holidaymakers a direct access to the beach. On the site, guests can also enjoy an outdoor infinity pool as well as a spa area with an array of treatment available.
Guests can unwind in a Superior Villa, semi-detached and situated on the beachfront. The villas offer large king-size beds and private sundecks with day beds. All villas are air-conditioned and equipped with satellite TV, minibars, CD players, hairdryers, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
The air-conditioned villas feature a private terrace with sofas, kitchenettes, seating areas, and bathrooms with showers and hot tubs; the villas come equipped with flat-screen TVs, minibars, and ironing facilities
The Area: The Maldives
The Maldives archipelago consists of 1,192 coral islands that are scattered in the Indian Ocean, spread across 90,000 square kilometres, thus making it one of the most dispersed countries in the world.
The island offers an abundance of food, landmarks and activities to choose from. Tourists may explore the pristine beaches, uninhabited islands and revel amid the crystalline blue waters. For history enthusiasts, significant moments in Maldivian history may be discovered at the National Museum of Male, while the Esjehi Art Gallery preserves local traditional artwork. The Maldives has a tropical-monsoon climate with two seasons, the dry season in winter, and the rainy season lasting from April until the end of October, featuring temperatures of up to 33°C with an average amount of rainfall of approx. 2,540 mm in the north of the island.
Unwind with a stay at this tropical resort set on the Faafu Atoll in the Maldives, just a 40-minute seaplane ride from Malé
What You Get
$2,599 per person, twin share for a 5-night stay in Superior Villa with flights (up to $5,278 value)
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Single supplement (one person travelling alone): $1,281 payable at time of booking
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
5-Nights stay in a Superior Villa
Return economy flights departing from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth
Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
Return seaplane transfers
Airport meet and greet
Complimentary 30-minute massage per person per stay
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 24 December 2018 – 31 January 2019
• Travel period: 1 Nov 2018-31 Aug 2019
High Season surcharge applies:
- Add from $150 per person for travel 21-30 Apr 2019
- Add from $300 per person for travel 1 Feb-31 Mar 2019; 1-14 Jul 2019; 1-31 Aug 2019
- Add from $400 per person for travel 15-23 Dec 2018; 1-20 Apr 2019
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Customers can purchase multiple vouchers
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Flights depart Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth. Flights are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Flights are not direct and may not operate daily. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods
• Upgrade to a Water Villa from only $700 per person, request when booking
• Due to airline schedules and seaplane transfers only operating during daylight hours, it may be necessary to add stopover accommodation in Singapore or Male to your holiday if your international flight arrives after 4pm. This will be an additional cost and is not included in the package, ask your consultant for flight times and stopover options.
• Please note: Sea Plane Transfers have a maximum of 20kg luggage restriction - an excess luggage fee of US$5 per kg may be charged and is payable directly to Trans Maldivian Airways at check in.
• Based on two people sharing, single supplement from $1281 applies. Based on all departure points in a Superior Villa. If you would like to know more, please call Your Travel Deal on 1300 652 618
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here