Pearl Hotel Waikiki sits just steps away from the vibrant International Market Place and the famous Waikiki Beach. Dotted with palm treats and hugged by the clear Pacific waters, it makes for the perfect place to work on the tan, swim with turtles or surf the waves. When not in the water, holidaymakers can explore the nearby attractions which include the Diamond Head, zoo, aquarium, Manoa Falls, and Bishop Museum.
Holidaymakers are accommodated in spacious air-conditioned Standard Rooms featuring modern decor and bright colours. The rooms come equipped with microwaves, mini-fridges and hot drink-making facilities. Snacks and other good are available in the vending machines and the convenience store, while coffee and tea can be enjoyed in the lobby.
Bed type: one king or two double beds
Standard occupancy: two people
Maximum occupancy: four people
Extra person - $51 per night
Children under 17 years old can stay free of charge with an accompanying adult when using the existing bedding
The room boasts a coffeemaker, microwave, and mini-fridge
Located on the southern shore of Honolulu, the world-renowned neighbourhood of Waikiki was once a playground for Hawaiian royalty. In Hawaiian, Waikiki means “spouting waters”, which is apt since it is surrounded by clear blue waters. It is most famous for its white sand beaches, especially Waikiki Beach.
With the Diamond Head crater in the background, the waters of Waikiki are ideal for surfing and submarine tours. Other attractions like the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium offer fun for the whole family. Learn about the history of Waikiki by reading surfboard markers placed along the Waikiki Historical Trail. Shop and dine at Kalakaua and Kihio Avenues and at other famous spots like the Royal Hawaiian Centre and the Waikiki Beach Walk.
Waikiki is also located within a half-hour journey to a number of Oahu attractions like Pearl Harbor, Iolani Palace, the Nuuanu Pali Lookout and Hanauma Bay. Tourists may venture into other places of interest like the Ala Moana Centre, the local neighbourhood of Kapahulu and the arts district of Chinatown.
Explore the vibrant Honolulu, surf in the turquoise Pacific, and work on the tan on the Waikiki Beach, just minutes away from the hotel
What You Get
Choose from Three Options
$1,499 per person, twin share for six-night package with flights departing Sydney or Brisbane (up to $2,227 value)
$1,699 per person, twin share for six-night package with flights departing Melbourne or Adelaide (up to $2,952 value)
$1,899 per person, twin share for six-night package with flights departing Perth (up to $3,293 value)
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Single supplement (one person travelling alone): from $485 payable at time of booking
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
Six nights in a Standard Room
Return economy flights with Hawaiian airlines incl 2x32kg checked luggage
Return airport transfers with Lei greeting
Pearl Harbour, USS Arizona and Honolulu city tour
The Mandatory Resort Charge of US$25 plus tax per occupied room is a daily charge and includes:
High-Speed WIFI in guestroom and hotel public areas
Two Aloha welcome drinks per room per stay
DVD and play station kiosk available in lobby
Coffee & Tea in the lobby (7am - 9am)
In-room coffee and tea
Complimentary use of beach towels
Complimentary local and 800 calls
$10 Activity credit from Elite Concierge
Pick a ‘‘Pearl’’ Maui Divers International Market place: one per room per stay
Passport to shopping - International Market Place discount book
Local newspaper in the lobby
Beach Chairs for use at the beach
Additional items may be included; inclusions subject to change
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Can travel from: 01 Mar 2019
• Can travel to: 12 Dec 2019
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• High season surcharges:
- For travel 16 June 19 - 04 July 19; 24 July 19 - 15 August 19 add from $100 Ex Sydney; $100 Ex Brisbane; $100 Ex Melbourne; $100 Ex Adelaide; $100 Ex Perth
- For travel 01 April 19 - 26 May 19; 04 September 19 - 21 October 19; 25 November 19 - 12 December 19 add from $600 Ex Sydney; $600 Ex Brisbane; $600 Ex Melbourne; $600 Ex Adelaide; $600 Ex Perth
- For travel 05 Jul 19 - 23 Jul 19 add from $700 Ex Sydney; $700 Ex Brisbane; $700 Ex Melbourne; $700 Ex Adelaide; $700 Ex Perth
• Based on two people sharing, single supplement applies, starting from $485 based on Melbourne departures and Standard Room stay
• Upgrade to a Premium Room from $100 per person
• Flights are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day of arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here