Holidayers are whisked away to Fiji’s Coral Coast for a seven-night stay at Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa. The beachfront property hugs a lagoon fringed by white sand and tall palm trees, with villas and traditional bures nestled among tropical greenery. A large pool area gazes out to the ocean, with wooden sundecks and shaded areas that provide plenty of space to relax.
Travellers can relax in the Ocean View Bure, which gazes out to the beach and provides plenty of space to stretch out. Feast on the buffet breakfast each morning and then take advantage of the myriad of activities that are offered on site. Surf the reef break outside the resort or grab a kayak or snorkelling gear to explore the lagoon, then rev things up with a game of beach volleyball or tennis or try an introductory scuba dive. For rest and relaxation, hit up the Aqua Lava Rocks Spa to sample traditional Fijian therapies and savour a 30-minute foot massage and spa ritual on the house. By night, watch entertainment like Polynesian dance shows and be treated to refreshing cocktails.
Maximum occupancy: Three adults or two adults and two children (rollaway bed permitted for a child as the fourth guest)
An air-conditioned bungalow set within a tropical garden, featuring a balcony and both an indoor and outdoor bathroom
The Area: Sigatoka, Fiji
One of the world’s most iconic Island nations, the Republic of Fiji occupies a special place in the heart of any traveller with a craving to let it all go and escape to a tropical paradise. Comprising an archipelago of more than 300 islands, Fiji is a secluded yet vibrant destination tucked away in the South Pacific Ocean. Sunlight dances on the famous white beaches while azure waters whisper an inviting siren song of relaxation, offset by colourful coral reefs teeming with life below the surface.
For those with a taste for adrenaline, more adventure activities await travellers close by. Hop aboard the Sigatoka River Safari for thrills and spills on a custom jet boat while learning about Fijian history and the neighbouring area. Get below the water during a dive around the famed reefs, meeting colourful creatures and savouring the quietness that comes with being one with the ocean. Environmental warriors will also enjoy a visit to Kula Eco Park, the only breeding centre for endangered Fijian wildlife like iguanas and parrots.
Escape to a tropical paradise perfect for an indulgent escape or an action-packed getaway
What You Get
Choose from Nine Options
Flights departing Sydney $999* or $1,099 for a seven-night stay (up to $1,677 value)
Flights departing Brisbane $1,149* or $1,249 for a seven-night stay (up to $1,677 value)
Flights departing Melbourne $1,249* or $1,349 for a seven-night stay (up to $2,137 value)
Flights departing Adelaide $1,549* or $1,649 for a seven-night stay (up to $2,206 value)
Flights departing Perth $1,649 for a seven-night stay (up to $2,160 value)
*special rate for the first 40 travellers
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Single supplement (one person travelling alone): from $330.00 extra. Based on departure from Adelaide. If you would like to know more please call Your Travel Deal on 1300 652 618
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
Frangipani bure stay with breakfast
Return economy flights including 20-23kg checked luggage (refer to the Fine Print for more details)
Return seat in coach airport transfers with VIP Concierge service
FJD $100 resort credit per room
Two 30-minute spa foot ritual and foot massages (must be redeemed within 48 hours of arrival)
Kids 12 years and under play and eat free
7 Nt Frangipani Bure Stay with daily breakfast
Welcome drink on arrival for 2 people
1x Introduction scuba dive in the resort pool
Invitation to management cocktail party on a Tuesday night
Nightly entertainment including full Polynesian dance show
Check-in from 2pm
Check-out by 11am
Cots provided free of charge, must be requested at time of booking, subject to availability
One child rollaway bed permitted
Adding occupants above standard:
Additional third person permitted at $75 per adult per night or $45 per child per night
Recent Positive Reviews
Average of 78 ratings
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Can travel from: 3 May 2019
• Can travel to: 22 March 2020
• Must book by: 12 Jun 2019
• Blackout dates: 1 - 16 July 2019; 30 September - 8 October 2019; 16 December 2019 - 31 January 2020
• High season surcharges for Sydney flights packages: Add from $50 per person for travel 9 October - 15 December 2019; Add from $150 per person for travel 1 - 30 June 2019; 17 July - 29 September 2019
• High season surcharges for Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide flights packages: Add from $100 per person for travel 1 - 30 June 2019; 17 July - 29 September 2019
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Customers can purchase multiple vouchers
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Room upgrade to an Oceanview Bure available for a surcharge of $100 per person, request when booking
• Based on two people sharing, single supplement from $330 (based on Adelaide flights rates) applies
• Children 4 -12yrs old inclusive play free at the Hermit Crab Kids Club daily. Children 1-3 years old must be supervised by an adult or babysitter (babysitting fees apply)
• Children 4 - 12yrs old inclusive eat free at the Chief’s Restaurant from 7am to 10am. Children to receive free meals must dine during the following meal times: Lunch 12pm – 1pm and Dinner 5pm – 6pm (If children dine with parents outside of kids meal times the meals are charged at menu prices)
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person.
• Flights departing Sydney are with Jetstar and include 20kg of checked luggage per person for travel up to 18 December 2019, flights from 13 January 2020 are with either Virgin Australia or Fiji Airways and include 23kg checked luggage per person.
• Flights departing Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth include 23kg of checked luggage per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
• Flights from Adelaide and Perth will be via Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here