Embarking on a 6-day cruise and stay adventure, travellers will get an opportunity to immerse themselves in the paradisial atmosphere of the Malaysian coast, with its pristine beaches, lush mangroves, as well as stunning ages-old temples, stately royal residences and dazzling cities. During the breaks in the journey, in the scenic ports of Penang, Phuket, Langkawi and Kuala Lumpur, there will be enough time to discover the wonders of the land while indulging in shopping sprees across local artisanal markets, rafting, kayaking or snorkelling along the coastline or witnessing a village dance performance. The tour starts with an overnight stay in Singapore.
Bed type: 1 queen bed or two twin beds, optional sofa bed or ceiling pullman bed
Standard/maximum occupancy: 2 people (up to 4 people)
Private balcony, flat-panel TV
Thursday: Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang)
The Area: Singapore
Nicknamed “the tiger of Asia” due to the supersonic rate of its growth, the city-state of Singapore is truly a one-of-a-kind place. Located on 63 islands bordering the southernmost part of Malay Peninsula, Singapore is a thriving, fully-fledged state, alluring holidaymakers with numerous attractions.
The country is a major hub of high-tech business, but this is but one facet of its colourful identity. Over 10% of islands’ areas are designated no-urban-development zones and, consequently, lush tropical forests abound in Singapore. Republic’s rigid laws regarding the conservation of its natural heritage are a success story for ecologists around the world, as the state of Singaporean wildlife may testify.
Fly to Singapore and spend 1 Night then embark on a cruise aboard Genting Dream with stops in Penang, Phuket, Langkawi and Kuala Lumpur
What You Get
Choose from Three Options:
$1,599 per person, twin share for a six-night package with flights departing Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast (up to $2,395 value)
$1,899 per person, twin share for a six-night package with flights departing Adelaide (up to $2,279 value)
$1,699 per person, twin share for a six-night package with flights departing Perth (up to $1,964 value)
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
5-night cruise from Singapore discovering the highlights of Asia onboard Genting Dream in an upgraded Balcony Cabin
Return economy flights to Singapore included checked luggage (20kg)
All on-board meals in complimentary dining venues and elected non-alcoholic beverages
Wide range of on-board activities and entertainment
All port taxes and charges included
Upgrade from an Inside Cabin to a Balcony Cabin
1-night pre-cruise stay in Singapore
Airport lounge access including drinks when you upgrade to a Deluxe Balcony Cabin or higher
Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing
Upgrade to a Deluxe Balcony Cabin from $249 pp
Upgrade to a Palace Suite from $1,999 per person and receive:
premium beverage package,
unlimited Wi-Fi onboard,
complimentary dining in speciality and main restaurants, bespoke 24 hour concierge & butler service,
access to exclusive pool & deck area for Palace guests,
access to exclusive Palace restaurant including daily afternoon tea,
city transfers during port stays, priority check in & embarkation, a
complimentary day of cruise mini bar,
complimentary choice of selected shore excursions
Recent Positive Reviews
Average of 78 ratings
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Travel based on cruise departure on 22 September 2019
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Upgrade to a Deluxe Balcony Cabin available from $249 per person
• Upgrade to a Palace Suite is available from $1,999 per person and includes: premium beverage package, unlimited Wi-Fi onboard, complimentary dining in specialty and main restaurants, bespoke 24 hour concierge and butler service, access to exclusive pool and deck area for Palace guests, access to exclusive Palace restaurant including daily afternoon tea, city transfers during port stays, priority check in and embarkation, and complimentary day of cruise mini bar, complimentary choice of selected shore excursions.
• Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations.
• Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
• Surcharges may apply.
• Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
• Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change.
• Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur.
• Accommodation is subject to change and availability.
• Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages and laundry are an additional cost.
• Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
• Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
• Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
• These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
• All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
• Please note gratuities are payable on board, allow $20 per person per day in a Balcony Cabin and $25 per person per day in the Palace Suite
• Other sailing dates may have a different itinerary and order of ports, surcharges may apply
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here