Located 4-minute walk from Patong Beach, a 30-minute drive from Old Phuket Town and 20km from Wat Chalong temple, the four-star Andaman Embrace Patong Phuket invites tourists to enjoy rich cultural and historical heritage of Phuket.
The rooms are kitted out with en suite bathrooms, TVs, safety deposit boxes and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
On-site amenities include a lobby lounge and a relaxed restaurant, plus a spa, a gym, a kids’ club and an outdoor pool with a swim-up bar.
A melting pot of religions, experiences and of course international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Patong is the island’s beating heart, a city of frenetic energy and bright lights surrounded by the gracious curve of glittering Patong Beach. Patong Beach is one of Thailand’s most famous where everything from sun lounges to jet skis are available to hire, and locals offer on-the-spot hair braiding and massages. Just a short hop to the south of this lies the areas of Karon and Kata, famous for their pristine beaches and proximity to all the action of Patong without being in the thick of it. For something quieter and more picturesque, take a long tail boat around the southern headland to Freedom Beach, which is only accessible by water. By night, busy Bangla Road comes to life with bars, restaurants, and nightclubs at every turn. The streets are closed to cars from 6pm and throng with people every night of the week. For something different, check out a Las Vegas-style magic show at the Joe Conrad Magic Theatre. During the daytime, explore the spectacular surrounding area with a tour to Phi Phi Island, a scuba-diving day trip or an elephant trek through the jungle.
Relax with a stay at a resort located just a few minutes’ stroll from the white sandy Patong Beach with meals included
What You Get
Choose from Four Options
$799* or $899 per person, twin share for a six-night stay with Perth flights (up to $1,703 value)
$899* or $999 per person, twin share for a six-night stay with Sydney or Melbourne flights (up to $1,355 value)
$999* or $1,099 per person, twin share for a six-night stay with Gold Coast flights (up to $1,473 value)
$1,249* or $1,349 per person, twin share for a six-night stay with Adelaide flights (up to $2,010 value)
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Single supplement (one person travelling alone): available from $310. Based on departure from Adelaide, in an Andaman Deluxe Room. If you would like to know more please call Your Travel Deal on 1300 652 618
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
*Early bird prices, available to the first 40 buyers
Included in all options:
6-night Accommodation in an Andaman Deluxe Room
Return airport transfers
One lunch per person
Three beers or cocktails per person
Check-in from 2pm
Check-out by 12pm
Adding occupants above standard: The third person is $70 per night
Room upgrades: Upgrade to a balcony deluxe from only $50 per person
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Perth and Adelaide flights: a surcharge of $150 applies for travel between 6 and 21 Jul, 28 Sep and 13 Oct and 14-23 Dec 2019
• Sydney and Melbourne flights: a surcharge of $100 applies for travel between 6 and 21 Jul, 28 Sep and 13 Oct, and 14-23 Dec 2019
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Based on two people sharing, single supplement of $310 based on ex Adelaide in an Andaman Deluxe Room applies
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Cannot stay longer than 1 month after departure from point of origin. Prices are subject to promotional fare availability.
• Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and Peak periods
• 1 x Carry-On bag of max 7kg allowed
• Upgrade to a Balcony Deluxe Room from only $50 per person
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here