Located a short stroll away from the Legian Beach, Ibis Styles Bali Legian invites groupies for a relaxing break in full colour.
Guests can kick back in contemporary-style en-suite bedrooms, kitted out with large comfy beds, flat-screen TVs and iPod docks, some of them also featuring a balcony overlooking the hotel’s outdoor pool.
Whenever munchies kick in, the hotel’s 24-hour Colors Café serves up an array of Asian and international dishes, while drinks can be enjoyed at the poolside bar or at the lobby lounge.
Maximum occupancy: Two adults, one child (for additional $35 per night)
En-suite bathroom, air conditioning, safe, fridge, sitting area, tea and coffee making facilities, slippers
The Area: Legian, Bali
With Legian’s weather offering warm and mild temperatures year round, there is nothing more relaxing than soaking up some sun and cooling off with a leisurely swim on Bali’s famous beaches. Popular choices nearby include Seminyak, while the black sand beaches of Canggu are great for surfing. Those after a bit of culture could hire a car or driver and check out Bali’s magical temples, from clifftop Ulu Watu to beautiful Tanah Lot which is best experienced at sunset; or head inland to Ubud, which is famous for its arts and crafts, Balinese silver particularly.
Retreaters who want to lose track of time but not money spend the day indulging in well-priced massages, Javanese ‘lulur’ body scrubs, manicures, pedicures and hair braiding at one of the many day spas located at every second doorstep. For getaway groups travelling with kids, a visit to Waterbom Bali is a must, with the variety of slides and water activities to choose a great day’s entertainment for all ages.
Unwind during a 5-night escape in the Legian Beach area and indulge in a 60-minute Balinese massage
What You Get
Choose from Two Options
$649 per person, twin share for a five-night stay with flights departing Perth (up to $2,370 value)
$899 per person, twin share for a five-night stay with flights departing Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane (up to $2,484 value)
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Single supplement (one person travelling alone): available from $170, based on departures from Sydney. If you would like to know more please call Your Travel Deal on 1300 652 618
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
5 Nights in a Superior Room
Return economy flights including 20kg checked luggage
Buffet Breakfast daily for two 2x dinner or lunch for two
1x 60-minute Balinese relaxing massage for two
Return airport transfers for two
A can of soft drink daily for two
Guaranteed late check-out to 2pm
25% off at the spa during stay
Upgrade to a Superior Pool View Room upon check-in subject to availability
Check-in by 2pm
Late check-out by 2pm
Adding occupants above standard: a child as a third guest pays additional $35 per night
Earned when a user has gotten 2 or more helpful votes
The Fine Print
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 7 May 2019
• Can travel to: 30 Apr 2020
• Must book by: 12 Jun 2019
• Blackout dates: 20 December 2019 – 05 January 2020
• Ex Perth: a surcharge of $100 per person applies for travel 1 July – 31 August 2019, 28 September – 14 October 2019, 14 -19 December 2019 and 6-27 January 2020
• Ex Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Adelaide: a surcharge of $100 per person applies for travel 1 July – 31 August 2019; a surcharge of $200 per person applies for travel 28 September – 14 October 2019, 14 -19 December 2019 and 6-27 January 2020
• Melbourne, Brisbane & Adelaide flights: a surcharge of $100 per person applies for travel 1 July – 31 August 2019; a surcharge of $200 per person applies for travel 28 September – 14 October 2019, 14 -19 December 2019 and 6-27 January 2020