Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights awaits travellers in the heart of the city, towering over the city’s main street, Sheikh Zayed Road. On site, guests are spoilt with a choice of leisure facilities ranging from a luxury spa to the state-of-the-art fitness centre and squash courts. The eighth floor boasts a swimming pool and a snack bar.
Elegant decor, panoramic city views and en suite facilities await Groupies at the One-Bedroom Apartment which makes for a perfect base to relax after an eventful day. Foodies can savour Lebanese specialities at the Olea Garden, try dishes from all over the world at Day and Night and treat their tastebuds to something sweet at Cafe Social.
Skyline View Apartment
Bed type: one king or two single beds
Standard occupancy: two people
Maximum occupancy: three people
Extra adult - $63 per night
Extra child - free of charge
Up to 2 children under 12 stay free (up to the maximum occupancy of the room); up to 2 children under 12 dine free of charge as per the meal plan of their guardian
Features kitchenette and a separate lounge, private balcony, toiletries, and a flat-screen TV
Owing to half a century of astonishingly rapid development, the United Arab Emirates has placed its stamp upon the world as a city with its own unique and visionary brand of modernity. The nation’s deep, rich history is complemented by its recent burst of economic activity and urban ingenuity, resulting in a country that is truly unlike any other.
An ancient Middle Eastern capital perched on the edge of the desert, Dubai combines atmospheric old-world markets and beautiful historic buildings with immense skyscrapers, luxury resorts and glamorous modern shopping malls. Regarded as one of the world’s top luxury destinations, Dubai is a thriving modern metropolis rich in colour and life; a true feast for the senses.
Take an awe-inspiring safari into the vast open space and sculptural sand dunes of the desert; fly on a hot air balloon ride to marvel at the city’s astonishing architecture; soak up some rays on a pristine beach fringed with crystal blue water; or journey back in time through the narrow winding lanes and cool stone walls of the old Bastakia Quarter, stopping to pick up a magic carpet at the glorious textile souk.
Take in the charm of Dubai, staying in a contemporary hotel in the heart of the city
What You Get
Choose from Four Options
$1,599 per person, twin share for a five-night package with flights departing Adelaide (up to $2,537 value) - first 40 travellers
$1,699 per person, twin share for a five-night package with flights departing Adelaide (up to $2,537 value)
$1,649 per person, twin share for a five-night package with flights departing Sydney, Perth, Melbourne or Brisbane (up to $2,596 value) - first 40 travellers
$1,749 per person, twin share for a five-night package with flights departing Sydney, Perth, Melbourne or Brisbane (up to $2,596 value)
Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
Single supplement (one person travelling alone): from $215 payable at time of booking
Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
5 Nights in a One-Bedroom Apartment Skyline View
Return economy class airfares with full-service carrier including checked luggage
Buffet breakfast daily
24-hour check in
Complimentary upgrade from a City View to Skyline View Apartment
Complimentary shuttle transfers to Jumeirah Beach, Sofitel Palm Jumeirah, local Mosque and Dubai Marina Walk
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Can travel from: 10 Jul 2019
• Can travel to: 30 Nov 2019
• Black-out dates: 11-15 August 2019, 24 October – 02 November 2019
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• High season surcharges:
- Add from $100 per person for travel 10-24 July 2019, 1-23 October 2019, 3-30 November 2019 for options with flights departing Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane
• Based on two people sharing, single supplement applies, starting from $215 based on Adelaide departures and One-Bedroom Apartment Skyline View stay
• Upgrade to a Two-Bedroom Apartment Skyline View from $300 per person
• Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with Emirates. Prices are subject to promotional fare availability and based on mid-week (Sunday to Thursday). Surcharges apply for weekend travel. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Cannot stay longer than 1 months after departure from point of origin. Air surcharges may apply during Australian school holidays and Peak travel periods
• Please note that you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back in Australia
• A Tourism Dirham fee of AED20 per room per night (1 Bedroom Apartments) and AED40 per room per night (2 Bedroom Apartments) is payable by guests upon checkout directly to the hotel
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here