Up to ten guests can enjoy lunch and savour a two-course lunch with an entree or dessert and a mains from blue menu section
About This Deal
$39.90 for a two-course seafood lunch for one person (total value up to $54.40)
- Entrée (from the blue menu section) or any dessert
- Main (from the blue menu section)
$79 for a two-course seafood lunch for two people (total value up to $108.80)
$158 for a two-course seafood lunch for four people (total value up to $217.60)
$237 for a two-course seafood lunch for six people (total value up to $326.40)
$316 for a two-course seafood lunch for eight people (total value up to $435.20)
$395 for a two-course seafood lunch for ten people (total value up to $544)
- Enjoy a two-course lunch with all the planning done by the restaurant
- Choose from a wide range of entrées, such as an octopus salad, seafood tart, and prawn cocktail
- Opt to choose a dessert and satisfy sweet cravings with your choice of sticky date cake, mud cake, pavlova, baklava
- Select a main including reef and beef, steak, snapper, barramundi, Atlantic salmon, garlic prawns, spaghetti marinara, spaghetti carbonara, and Galaxy mussels and scallops
- Available for lunch only, dine in or pick up
- See the full menu
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
How to Redeem
Expiry: 90 days after purchase.
Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/. If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right. Select date of booking and enter details. You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details. Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS No walk-ins allowed. Expires 3 months after purchase.
About Galaxy Seafood & Mediterranean Restaurant
Family-owned and operated for more than 10 years, Galaxy Seafood and Mediterranean Restaurant dishes up fresh seafood, steaks, pasta and Moroccan-style tajines in colourful, Mediterranean-inspired surrounds. A kids menu and VIP membership are also available. The restaurant is fully licensed and offers a range of local wines, as well as beers from around the world.