What You'll Get
- From $34.90 for a B Reserve ticket
- From $39.10 for an A Reserve ticket
- From $44 for a Premium ticket
- From $201.24 for a Weekend A Reserve Value ticket (admits 4)
- From $201.24 for a Weekend Premium Value ticket (admits 4)
- Friday, 22 March, 8 p.m.
- Saturday, 23 March, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, 23 March, 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 23 March, 8 p.m.
- Sunday, 24 March, 2 p.m.
- Sunday, 24 March, 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, 27 March, 7.30 p.m.
- Thursday, 28 March, 7.30 p.m.
- Friday, 29 March, 7.30 p.m.
- Saturday, 30 March, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, 30 March, 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 30 March, 8 p.m.
- Sunday, 31 March, 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, 3 April, 7.30 p.m.
- Thursday, 4 April, 7.30 p.m.
- Friday, 5 April, 7.30 p.m.
- Saturday, 6 April, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, 6 April, 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 6 April, 8 p.m.
- Sunday, 7 April, 2 p.m.
Fifty Shades The Musical Parody
A hilarious and sexy send up of Fifty Shades of Grey (one of the best novels EVER) is coming to Melbourne!
Following sold out shows across the world including New York and Las Vegas, this laugh out loud romp will have you rolling on the floor, dancing in the aisles and begging for more.
Don’t miss your chance to indulge in this guilty pleasure, with uninhibited performances, hot dirty dancing and loads of BDSM (Best Damn Songs and Music).
For Fifty Shades virgins, detractors and lovers, this is the perfect night out for the girls (and guys) as we uncover just how many shades of grey there can be.
50 Shades! The Musical Parody explores the steamy relationship between our well known characters (the naive hardware store employee and the handsome business man with unconventional sexual practices), as seen through the eyes of three women in a book club. As they devour the novel, the characters affair comes to life around them.
If one is expecting to see Fifty Shades Of Grey in its entirety, they are mistaken. But the dark erotic plot gives way for a great night out featuring spicy ambiguities, emotional ballads, sweeping rock’n’roll, and a cast taking on every topic without shame but never forgetting to wink.
Take your friends, take your partner, take your co-workers and let your inner goddess out.
“Critics Pick - It Delivers The Goods” - New York Times “Filthy & Funny” – New York Post “Clever & Wildly Entertaining” - Variety
Strictly for 18+ only. 50 Shades! The Musical Parody is not associated with, endorsed or authorized by E.L. James or Vintage Books
The Fine Print
How to Redeem
• Once you click on the BUY button you will be re-directed to third party website where you will need to select your ticket
• As you are purchasing directly through the third party website you will not receive a Groupon voucher
• On the Ticketek website, select quantity and click 'Find Tickets'
• Create an account or log in with your existing details
• Please note: a one-off payment service and handling fee of $3.95 applies per transaction, payable at check-out on the third party website. Fee may vary based on option selected
• Present official ticket at gate
Restrictions & Event Information
• Must be 18 or older
• Event date, time and location: selected dates between 22 Mar and 7 Apr at 2pm, 5pm 7.30pm or 8pm at Alex Theatre, St Kilda, VIC 3182
• For purchase and ticket related questions, please contact Ticketek directly on 13 28 49 or online https://ticketek.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
• Ticketek FAQ and refund policy http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Content/buyers/termsofsale.aspx
• Groupon promo codes are not valid for use with this deal
• Standard fine print for all deals