Get ready to have fun at Play World Australia, the only event for kids during October School Holidays 2019
What You'll Get
$31.95 for 1 Kid and 1 General Admission Ticket (Dont Pay $60)
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Ticket - Entry to Play World for $39.95 (Dont Pay $79.90*)
- Enjoy a highly interactive, engaging event designed for kids ages 4-12
- Play with all the latest toys and gadgets from Nintendo, take part in drumming workshops, learn the tricks of being a Kid Entrepreneur and explore the world of play
- Meet YouTubers, comedians, dancers, magicians, slime experts, scientists, musicians and more!
- When: 5-6 October 2019
- Where: ICC Sydney Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour
- Door Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
Play World Australia
Imagine a land where magic is real and the impossible happens!
Get ready to play, touch, laugh, sing, dance and have fun at Play World Australia, the 2-day event for kids during the October school holidays 2019 at the ICC Sydney. Parents, get the kids ready to take part in drumming workshops, learn the tricks to being a Kid Entrepreneur, play with the latest from Nintendo, become the next Picasso and explore their world their way.
Play World is a high energy, engaging, interactive and most importantly, fun experience unlike anything your kids have ever seen before.
The Fine Print
How to Redeem
• Redeem online:
- For desktop, click on 'Click Here' on your voucher. Follow steps to obtain ticket(s)
- For mobile, click on the URL in your 'Voucher Code' field. Follow steps to obtain ticket(s)
• Present your Play World Australia ticket on arrival
(Groupon Voucher will not be accepted)
Event date and time
- Sat, 5 October 2019, 9am-5pm
- Sun, 6 October 2019, 9am-5pm
International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000
• Ticket valid for 1 day (either Saturday or Sunday)
• 7 day cooling off period does not apply to this deal
• Kids tickets valid for ages 4-12. Big Kids tickets valid for ages 13+
• 2-4-1 Special valid for purchases between 24th - 31st July 2019
• Standard fine print for all deals