Dental health can be assessed with an exam, followed by a scale, clean and fluoride treatment; OPG X-ray and oral hygiene gift pack included
About This Deal
$89 for a dental exam, scale and clean, fluoride treatment, OPG X-ray and an oral hygiene gift pack
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Need To Know
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Results will vary for each person
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9659 5924
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Glenhaven Dental Implant
Glenhaven Dental Implant aims to help clients maintain a healthy mouth and strong teeth with a variety of dentistry services. These range from scaling and cleaning, to dental implants, veneers and crowns. Customers can also take advantage of teeth whitening procedures, designed to brighten smiles.