Clients can improve the appearance of their teeth thanks to one or two dental implants and zirconia crowns
What You'll Get
$3,999 for one dental implant and zirconia crown
$6,999 for two dental implants and zirconia crowns
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Not valid on Sun
• New customers only
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Before proceeding with procedure, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Consent form to be signed prior to treatment
• CT and surgical guide may be required at an additional cost
• If bone grafting in excess of $100 is required to make implant viable, a surcharge will apply
• If extraction is required, a surcharge will apply
• Duration and number of treatments varies depending on the person
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9659 5924
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Glenhaven Dental Implant
Glenhaven Dental Implant aims to help clients maintain a healthy mouth and strong teeth with a variety of dentistry services. These range from scaling and cleaning, to dental implants, veneers and crowns. Customers can also take advantage of teeth whitening procedures, designed to brighten smiles.