Clients can enhance their natural facial features with this ombre eyebrow semi-permanent make-up treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$159 for an ombre brow cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $495)
- Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of the skin
- Aims to define the shape of eyebrows
- Designed to add depth and definition to the look
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss the desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. The therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve a more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• New customers only.
• Not valid on Sun-Tue.
• Not valid 17th December - 1st January.
• Not valid on public holidays.
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited.
• $20 rebooking fee applies if rescheduling appointment with less than 48hr notice paid directly to Gloss Beauty.
• Not valid for a touch-up session; customers can upgrade for an additional surcharge.
• After-care recommended for best results and can be purchased for $14.95, paid directly to the merchant.
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications.
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months.
• Not suitable for people with eye infections, dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing in the eye area. Infections and scarring are rare but possible if post-care instructions are not adhered to.
• Standard fine print for all deals.
How to Redeem
• Expires 90 days after purchase.
• Appointment required, contact by phone at (02) 9607 7277.
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking.
• Present printed or smartphone Groupon on arrival.
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS.
About Gloss Beauty Salon
Gloss Beauty Salon is the place to go for all things beauty. Available treatments range from massages and facials, to spray tanning and make-up sessions. IPL hair removal and waxing are also offered.