Move around easy and fast with an assistance of a two-wheel ride during this three-hour electric bike rental
About This Deal
$22 for a three-hour electric bike rental (total value up to $36)
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• This Go.Bykko.Net voucher entitles you to a three-hour electric bicycle rental in Sydney
• You will receive a code when you purchase the voucher. The code can be used at the automated bike rental Go Bykko - Veriu Broadway Hotel: 35 Mountain St, Ultimo NSW 2007 (located near hotel lifts)
• Please note the reception closing times at Veriu Broadway Hotel - as you won’t be able to return the bike after the reception closing time which may result in additional charges
• You can monitor the available bikes in real time by visiting: go.bykko.net.map
• At the automated bike rental station, you can easily unlock the bike by scanning the QR code or typing the dock number, see your trip history, rental activity, access promotions and report any issues. Please read the detailed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) here answering the most common questions
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Use:
• Valid to: 27 Feb 2022
• Please create an account at go.bykko.net
• You have to provide a valid email address and mobile phone number for validation and access to the electric bikes.
2. Instructions on Groupon to hire the bike
• Select ‘Contact Us’ and send a message with the Groupon voucher security code.
3. Select your Pricing Plan
• Select ‘Enter a Promo Code’ and redeem your Groupon voucher code
• If you were previously registered, select ‘Profile’ then ‘Ride Plan’ and at the bottom of the screen select ‘Enter a Promo Code’ and redeem your promo code
4. Validate your payment details
• You won’t be charged any fee at this step however you need to introduce a valid credit card to complete the registration process.
• The voucher entitles you to 180 minutes (single time block) free rental. If you return the bike and lock It back in the dock within 3 hours there will be no cost charged to the credit card when the promo code is used. If it’s retuned later than this, then the ‘Pay-As- You-Go’ plan rates will apply for the rest of your trip (currently $5.50 per 15 minutes increments). The credit card will be automatically charged based on the additional time until the bike is returned back and locked in the dock.
• The Voucher will only apply to one bike rental. Only one voucher can be used per user account per rental. The voucher code can be used anytime until February 27th 2022. To use more than one voucher and hire more than one bike at the same time you will need to create an additional user account.
5. Hire a Bike
• Click on Unlock a Bike button on your phone screen and scan the QR code located at the bike dock.
• If you can’t use the camera or the QR scan fails, you can select the option to Manually Select Vehicle and enter the dock number located on each dock or select the dock number from the drop-down list.
• You will hear a distinctive unlocking sound when the dock is ready to release the bike. You have 15 seconds to pull out the bike from the dock.
• The bike will turn on automatically, the front lights will turn on, the power assistance will turn on so all you have to do is put the helmet on and enjoy your ride.
• Please check the bike. If the bike is damaged, simply return it to the dock within a minute and report the problem through your online account. Choose another bike and follow the previous step. You will not be charged for this release.
6. Return the bike
• Return the electric bike to the station within 24 hours of the rental time. Please also return the helmet.
• To return the bike, align your bike squarely in front of the dock following the wheel guide. Push the bike firmly into the locking dock. You will hear a distinctive locking sound and a long beep indicating that the bike is now locked into the dock. Please check the bike is properly locked in the bike dock and the LED light is BLUE. The summary of your Rental activity will be displayed on your screen after 5 seconds.
• Please be aware that your trip ends when the bike is returned to the docking station and correctly locked into the bicycle dock.
• If you have any questions or to report any issues please visit go.bykko.net and select: ‘Contact Us’.
GoBykko electric bicycles have many advantages: they make hills flat, they get you there quicker, they have a range of around 70kms, you can carry more on an e-bike, you can ride further and faster and you'll have more control and confidence on the road. Whether you choose to cycle around Darling Harbour, Circulary Quay and the Opera House, Coogee or other close-by suburbs – the choice is yours.