Shake off the need to shade in the mirror reflection every morning with an application of semi-permanent make-up on a chosen area
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$109 for a semi-permanent make-up on eyeliner (total value up to $600)
$129 for a semi-permanent make-up on full lips (total value up to $800)
$139 for a semi-permanent make-up on eyebrows (total value up to $850)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What areas can be worked on?
Eyebrows, eyeliner area and full lips are available depending on an option chosen.
What happens at sessions?
The session starts with a consultation and patch test and follows with a full treatment.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sundays
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Please arrive 15 mins prior to appointment time
• Late arrivals may result in shortened treatment or voucher becoming void
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Must sign consent prior to treatment
• Touch-up is not included
• Follow-up treatment may be required to achieve more permanent long-term results
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand treatment and risks of treatment
• Not suitable for those who still have existing dark tattooed brows
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable for those with open cuts or contagious skin complaints
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
• Not suitable for haemophiliacs or those who are hepatitis A, B or C positive
• Not suitable for those 5 weeks prior to or post radiotherapy or chemotherapy
• Not suitable for those under the influence of drugs and alcohol
• Not suitable for those diagnosed with epilepsy or who have had a seizure in the last 2 years
• Not suitable if dermatitis or infection is in the area to be treated
• Not suitable if keloid scars exist
• Not suitable for those with diabetes or those who have difficulty with wound healing
• Not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications
• If you suffer from cold sores and have visible evidence of cold sores/blisters or skin disorders on the area to be treated you will need to rearrange your procedure to when visible symptoms have subsided and following the use of anti-viral drug 3-5 days prior to any lip work
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare but may occur; patch test is offered upon request
• The body may reject treatment and pigment may not hold in the entire area or just in patches
• If major reshape is requested in a follow-up appointment, the customer may be quoted an additional surcharge
• Results will vary for each person
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0450 894 567
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Golden Brows
Down the road from Ivanhoe Plaza, beauty fans can find Golden Brows, a private speciality clinic. A team of professionals led by Tina Huynh invites patrons for semi-permanent make-up application on eyebrows, eyeliner or lips, with different styles available. Tattoo removal and tint sale are also available. The clinic doubles up as a beauty academy, running microblading workshops for everyone interested in the field.