Say goodbye to unwanted wisdom teeth by professional extraction; includes a consultation and X-ray
About This Deal
$380 for one upper wisdom tooth extraction with a consultation and X-ray
$550 for one lower wisdom tooth extraction with a consultation and X-ray
- Get rid of unwanted wisdom teeth by professional extraction
- Includes a detailed consultation and X-ray
- Available for lower and upper teeth
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Results may vary for each person
• Clients will receive a full cash refund if deemed unsuitable for treatment and will be eligible for refund should they change their mind about undergoing the procedure
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Valid for ages 18+ only
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur within: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 8958 3403
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About Good Choice Dental
Good Choice Dental prides itself on their focus of providing personalised care and customising treatments to meet their clients' needs. The family-friendly clinic offers a variety of traditional and cosmetic dentistry procedures. These include teeth whitening, dental implants, oral surgery and orthodontic services.