Duos of movie buffs can get stuffed with an all-you-can-eat vegetarian buffet before watching a feature film on soft cushions and couches
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$69 for an all-you-can-eat vegetarian dinner and a movie session for two people (total value up to $90)
- Iconic Sydney’s boutique cinema and restaurant with international vegetarian buffet and warm friendly atmosphere
- Featured in Concrete Playground, Urbanlist, and in SMH as one of Sydney’s best cinema experiences
- Experience something new for a date night with a dinner followed by a movie in an in-house boutique cinema
- Feast on an all-you-can-eat vegetarian buffet with a selection that changes daily
- Sample delights such as Indian dahl soup, vegetable curry, baked penne pasta, lentil pie or potato au gratin, cauliflower pakoras, poppadoms and cucumber yoghurt dip
- Customers can take some time to digest before heading upstairs to the movie room where they can recline on soft cushions while watching the latest cinema releases
- Balcony seating also available
- For late afternoon or early evening screenings, the option of dining after the movie
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
About Govinda's Cinema & Restaurant
Govinda's Cinema & Restaurant is an inner-Sydney dining institution. Offering a wide variety of vegetarian dishes served in an all-you-can-eat buffet style, customers seeking meat-free meals can be overwhelmed with a choice. Once stomachs are lined, diners can head upstairs to see the latest film releases on the big screen as they recline on floor cushions and couches. Govinda's can be ideal for a date night or an evening out with friends or family.