In a Nutshell
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet William and Kate
- Rub shoulders with British royalty
- Entry via ballot
- One winner per city in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Canberra
- Full instructions on how to enter here
The closest most people get to hanging out with royalty is eating lunch under a statue. Get up close and personal with the real thing with today’s Groupon:
A one-time-only Groupon exclusive, this unique contest gives fans the opportunity to meet the Royal Family during their upcoming Australian tour. Prince William, Duchess Kate and Prince George will be passing through Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Canberra on their whirlwind tour of the Lucky Country. Royal watchers in each participating city enter via randomly-drawn ballot using the link below to score a one-on-one meet and greet with the glamorous couple in their very own home town. Insider perks include a professional photo holding the Royal Baby himself. Lasting memories, a story for the grandkids and an amazing new Facebook photo - what's not to love?
For obvious reasons, entrants must be willing to undergo police and background checks. (One simply cannot be too careful!)
Only one Groupie per participating city can win this once-in-a-lifetime prize, so don't be shy. Loyal subjects in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Canberra enter by clicking here.
Dates and locations
- April 18, 2014: Sydney, NSW
- April 19, 2014: Brisbane, QLD
- April 23, 2014: Adelaide, SA
- April 24, 2014: Canberra, ACT
The Fine Print