Dental health can be assessed during a check-up, complemented with a clean, scale, fluoride treatment and two X-rays
What You'll Get
$79 for a dental check-up package for one person
- Fluoride treatment
- Two X-rays
$158 for a dental check-up package for two people
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• New customers only
• Results may vary for each person
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9357 2998
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Hadfield Family Dental
Catering to adults and children, Hadfield Family Dental helps clients maintain their oral health thanks to a range of services. These include root canal treatments, bridges, implants and dentures. Cosmetic dentistry procedures are also available to improve the appearance of customers' smiles.