Ultrasonic cavitation treatment aims to revitalise figures, while radio frequency sessions are designed to tighten the skin
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$89 for three cavitation or radio frequency sessions (total value up to $300)
$139 for five cavitation or radio frequency sessions (total value up to $500)
$249 for ten cavitation or radio frequency sessions (total value up to $1,000)
- Sessions aim to reduce cellulite
- Ultrasonic cavitation targets stubborn fat areas and aim to revitalise figures
- Radio frequency aims to tighten skin
- No downtime required
- Lower back
Hair Free Care Free
Hair Free Care Free is a one-stop-shop for taking care of all your hair-reduction, skin-toning and body-shaping needs. Encompassing a small, yet passionate team of highly qualified therapists, they offer a wide range of treatment options tailored for the unique needs of their customers. Whether you’re looking to relax with a massage, get yourself fuzz-free for summer, touch up your nails or waistline, or challenge yourself with some personal training, Hair Free Care Free offers resources to help you look and feel your best.
What is ultrasonic cavitation?
Cavitation therapy features low level ultrasound waves and aims to revitalise figures when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. A high-tech device is moved over the target area, which is designed to sculpt the body by reducing subcutaneous fat thickness.
Which areas can be targeted?
The treatment works well on areas with localised fat such as the thighs, abdomen and buttocks. However, anywhere on the body can be treated apart from the female breasts.
What about aftercare?
Clients are advised to drink at least 1.5 litres of water before and after the session. They must then carry out cardiovascular exercise immediately afterwards; for example, go for a light run or brisk jog.
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
The Fine Print
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Not valid Wed & Sun
• Results will vary for each person
• Sessions must occur 48-72 hours apart
• 10 sessions are generally recommended for best results
• All treatments must be used by the same customer within the validity period
• 30 minutes per area is recommended; customers can opt to service multiple areas in the same 30-min session if preferred
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with pacemakers/other metal devices, people with diabetes or high blood pressure, people who have had organ transplants and people who have gastric or duodenal ulcers
• Original value verified on: 04 May 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0478 105 119 or (03) 9939 3286
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS