Visibility of spider veins can be removed thanks to this laser treatments; available on one, two or three areas
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$129 for Laser spider vein treatment on one 10 square centimeter area (total value up to $259)
$229 for Laser spider vein treatment on two 10 square centimeter areas (total value up to $518)
$299 for Laser spider vein treatment on three 10 square centimeter areas (total value up to $777)
Hair Free Care Free
Hair Free Care Free is a one-stop-shop for taking care of all your hair-reduction, skin-toning and body-shaping needs. Encompassing a small, yet passionate team of highly qualified therapists, they offer a wide range of treatment options tailored for the unique needs of their customers. Whether you’re looking to relax with a massage, get yourself fuzz-free for summer, touch up your nails or waistline, or challenge yourself with some personal training, Hair Free Care Free offers resources to help you look and feel your best.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per option
• Not valid Wed & Sun
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results will vary for each person
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Not suitable for pregnant women, people with skin cancers or undiagnosed lesions on the face, active rosacea, dermatitis, eczema or psoriasis on the face, active acne or cold sores, auto-immune disorders and some forms of diabetes. Contact the clinic for queries on suitability
• Use of retinoids and all glycolic acid products should be discontinued 2 weeks prior to treatment
• Standard fine print for all deals
• Usually 1 treatment required for results. However, in lower limbs there is an approximate of 25% recurrence due to larger vessels being incompetent
• Original value verified on: 29 Nov 2016
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0478 105 119 or (03) 9939 3286
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS