Create fuller and more accentuated lips or add facial volume and contour by enhancing cheeks thanks to 0.5 ml, 1ml or 2ml of dermal fillers
About This Deal
$249 for 0.5ml of dermal filler for the lips or cheeks (+$40 consultation fee)
$399 for 1ml of dermal filler for the lips or cheeks (+$40 consultation fee)
$795 for 2ml of dermal filler for the lips or cheeks (+$40 consultation fee)
- Create fuller and more accentuated lips
- Or add facial volume and contour by enhancing cheeks
- Opt for 1ml or 2ml of dermal fillers
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections applied with a fine needle across a session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid, or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• New clients only
• Strictly by appointment
• Results will vary for each client
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk; before proceeding, a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Valid for those aged over 18
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy or any active skin disease, undiagnosed lesions on the face, auto-immune disorders and some form of diabetes
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 1300 857 447 or 0418 180 949 (after hours phone)
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Harbour Medispa
The specialists at Harbour Medispa provide non-surgical cosmetic and skin procedures tailored to suit the needs of their clients. Services range from anti-wrinkle injections to dermal fillers, facials, enzyme peels and microdermabrasion. Skin serums, creams and other cosmetic products are also available at Harbour Medispa. The facility is located within Wilston Precinct with convenient access by public transportation and complimentary street car parking.