Study on campus for approximately 14 weeks and cover topics such as keyboarding speed and health and safety
What You'll Get
$50 for a BSB30415 certificate III in business administration course at HETC’s Mount Gravatt Campus
Tired of rejection letters? Need to upgrade your skill set to land that dream job? Look no further than HETC’s Cert III in Business Administration! Take advantage of this limited time offer to get a head start on your new career path today and let the job offers pour in. There’s no need to bite your nails and fret over missed opportunities because HETC is here to help you achieve your goals every step of the way. Make the positive step towards a brighter future and enrol at HETC today!
The course emphasises learning with a focus on the real world knowledge and career paths. In less than 4 months, you could get the skills you need to be qualified and job ready. Aspiring Clerks, Administration Officers and other business administrators will learn in this course some of the tricks of their trade, such as processing accounts, maintaining business resources, data entry and managing many aspects of the Business Administration process.
The course involves 14 units of competency taught over a 13 week period, providing you with a wide scope of introductory Business Administration knowledge. Study on-campus (Mount Gravatt), with one compulsory day and one non-compulsory day (for Tutorials) each week; with the remainder of training supported online. HETC’s Certificate III in Business Administration course offering includes all the learning resources, enrolment fees, tuition fees and support services. Learn more about HETC’s Certificate III in Business Administration.
- BSBWHS201: Contribute to health and safety of self and others
BSBADM307: Organise schedules
- For a full list of the units, provider arrangements and additional course information please visit the website
The course is designed to emphasise learning with a focus on the real world and eventual career paths. Aspiring dollar jockeys can learn to process accounts, maintain business resources and develop keyboarding speed. Learn more about the course here.
The Fine Print
• Valid for certificate III in business administration (BSB30412) only
• RTO number: 31671
• Please check your eligibility for Certificate 3 Guarantee funding and studying here prior to purchasing - https://hetc.edu.au/courses/stategovernment/certificate-3-guarantee-program/
• If you are found to be eligible for a concession HETC will refund the difference in price paid and concession provided
• Classroom size restrictions apply for on-campus study, please contact the campus for eligibility
• Acceptance is subject to eligibility criteria and availability
• Please read through the entry requirements to see if you are eligible for this course under the certificate 3 guarantee programme before buying this deal. Harvest Education Technical College will confirm eligibility with each participant prior to enrollment
• Students will no longer be eligible for a subsidized training place under the certificate 3 guarantee programme once they have completed the certificate III in business administration
• All students must complete a training and employment survey within three (3) months of completing or discontinuing their qualification
• Students who are not eligible for certificate 3 guarantee programme funding will be required to pay full fees
• For further information about the Certificate 3 Guarantee program please click here
• Original value verified on: 13 Jun 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Must enroll within: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to enroll between Mon-Fri 9am-5pm: 1300 464 373
• State Voucher and Security Code, and contact number at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid times:
Courses on campus commence: please contact the campus for dates
About Harvest Education Technical College
Harvest Education Technical College is a registered training organisation offering nationally recognised qualifications in English language, business, interpreting, management, marketing, massage, commerce and human resources. HETC's combination of modern teaching facilities, multiple campus locations, experienced and passionate trainers, and diverse classes can make it an ideal choice for students seeking education and training experiences.