Diamond microdermabrasion is designed to refresh complexions and reduce the visibility of fine lines; opt for one or two sessions
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$35 for one session of diamond microdermabrasion treatment with a mini head massage (total value up to $95)
$59 for two sessions of diamond microdermabrasion treatment with a mini head massage (total value up to $190)
- Diamond microdermabrasion is designed to provide a deep form of exfoliation while increasing and stimulating collagen
- Aims to leave the skin feel fresh, smooth and brighter
- Includes a mini head massage
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat
• Not valid on public holidays
• Results will vary for each person
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• 2-6 weeks between treatments depending on skin condition
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur within: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9482 3800
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Health Mind And Body
Health Mind And Body is a relaxation haven located in the heart of Hornsby. Customers can be pampered with a medley of services that range from massages and facials to traditional treatments like cupping or acupuncture. Waxing is also on offer.