Enjoy a 0.5ml or 1ml dermal filler treatment, designed to rejuvenate complexions and reduce the visibility of wrinkles
What You'll Get
$145 for a 0.5ml dermal filler
$279 for a 1ml dermal filler
$399 for up to 50 units of anti-wrinkle injections on one major and two minor areas
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Bunny lines
- Lip lines
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust
We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry
These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund
If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Includes 0.5ml or 1ml dermal fillers, or anti-wrinkle injections for one major and two minor areas (up to 50 units) and 1ml dermal fillers, as selected upon purchase
• Valid for those 18 years and over
• Results may vary for each person
• 0.5ml use for one area only
• 1ml use for one area only
• If extra units are required, additional products will need to be purchased directly based on individual needs
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Preferred date is not guaranteed and subject to the practitioner's usual schedule
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding with the procedure, it is recommended that a second opinion is sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Entire voucher must be used in one visit; unused portions of the voucher will be forfeited, and cannot be used at a later date
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 4 months from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone to book 1300772263
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Healthworths is a skin and cosmetic enhancement salon offering a plethora of treatments for men and women. These range from anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers, to hair removal and Holywood peels. Clients can also get rid of unwanted body art thanks to laser tattoo removal sessions. The parlour is nestled in Corrimal.