Enhance natural features with this semi-permanent microblading treatment that aims to improve the appearance of pale or thinning eyebrows
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$149 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $300)
- Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin
- Feathering treatment is designed to improve the appearance of pale or thinning eyebrows
- Aims to enhance natural features
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results will vary for each person
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Numbing cream not included - $20 extra
• Consult merchant if you have previously had your eyebrows tattooed to assess suitability
• Touch-up not included
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Not suitable for diabetics, and pregnant or breastfeeding customers
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 8924 5197
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Hornsby Beauty Salon
Nestled close to Hornsby train station, Hornsby Beauty Salon strives to enhance clients' natural features with a plethora of beautifying treatments. These include facials, waxing, semi-permanent make-up and spray tanning. Advanced aesthetic services, such as radio frequency lifting and IPL skin revitalisation, are also on offer, along with ear piercing.