Clients can rejuvenate visages with a microdermabrasion facial that can be accompanied by an LED light treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$29 for a microdermabrasion facial (total value up to $69)
- Double wash
- Lotion, eye cream, day cream, sunscreen
$39 for a microdermabrasion facial with LED light (total value up to $108)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED treatment?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Results will vary for each person
• Late arrival will result in shortened treatment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 02 8924 5197
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Hornsby Beauty Salon
Nestled close to Hornsby train station, Hornsby Beauty Salon strives to enhance clients' natural features with a plethora of beautifying treatments. These include facials, waxing, semi-permanent make-up and spray tanning. Advanced aesthetic services, such as radio frequency lifting and IPL skin revitalisation, are also on offer, along with ear piercing.