Clients can enhance their natural features thanks to a lower or upper eyeliner cosmetic tattooing treatment, or both
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$99 for lower eyeliner cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $299)
$129 for upper eyeliner cosmetic tattooing (total value up to $299)
$149 for lower and upper cosmetic eyeliner tattooing (total value up to $350)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Clients must be 16 years or older to undergo procedure
• Parental consent required if client is aged between 16 and 18
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Reactions to the pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; patch test available on request
• Bookings essential; no walk-ins accepted
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 02 8924 5197
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Hornsby Beauty Salon
Nestled close to Hornsby train station, Hornsby Beauty Salon strives to enhance clients' natural features with a plethora of beautifying treatments. These include facials, waxing, semi-permanent make-up and spray tanning. Advanced aesthetic services, such as radio frequency lifting and IPL skin revitalisation, are also on offer, along with ear piercing.