Cover a damaged tooth with a porcelain crown, designed to restore the tooth’s function and appearance
About This Deal
$879 for a full porcelain crown
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Need To Know
• Valid Thursdays and Fridays to late
• Not valid on public holidays
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Bookings are strictly limited. Book early to secure your desired date and time
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Valid for crown only; no implants or bridges
• Surcharge applies if an X-ray is needed and to be paid directly to the merchant
• Removal of existing crowns will incur additional fee
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 1300 329 953 or (02) 4211 4000
• This number is a message service to take down your name and number - your call will be returned within 24 hours to confirm booking
• State Voucher and Security Code, and your name and number at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Ignite Medispa
Nestled inside a hospital, Ignite Medispa provides cosmetic medicine, surgery and dentistry services, along with a variety of beauty and wellness treatments. These include facials, laser hair removal and skincare procedures. Minimally invasive procedures, non-surgical tweaks and other feel good services are also available to help clients improve their general sense of wellbeing.