Spend up to $75 on driving, shooting, novelty, sporting, ticket or prize games at this entertainment centre
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$9.99 for $20 to spend on video and redemption games
$14.99 for $35 to spend on video and redemption games
$19.99 for $50 to spend on video and redemption games
$29.99 for $75 to spend on video and redemption games
- Up to $75 to spend on any video and redemption games (excluding virtual reality games)
- Ideal for gifting or taking friends along
- Suitable for parties and activities during school holidays
Gamers assemble! Nerds, geeks and video game enthusiasts of all ages are invited to the den of electronic entertainment, aptly named Intencity. Relive the heyday of the arcade with a plethora of video and redemption games, classic titles along with pulse-quickening driving or shooting sims. Or try to win at air hockey. Try it. That is absolutely a challenge.
Who said that gaming should be a solitary activity? With this Intencity deal, school or work friends can show and share their competitive edge, crashing into each other in racing games or simply trying to one-up each other’s score. Alternatively, Intencity gaming voucher can be a quirky, unique first date or Valentine’s Day idea - no surer way to make a girl blush than to give her a hard-won prize plushie. Friend or loved one, casual outing or a full-blown birthday party, share the adventure and don’t forget to celebrate the victories!
The Fine Print
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Customers can use credit purchased for all video and redemption games in the facility
• Voucher value can only be loaded onto 1 card (i.e. 1 voucher = 1 card)
• Credit cannot be used for VR games
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Open from 9am during SA school holidays
Established in 1995, Intencity boasts a range of locations that invite customers to enjoy a variety of classic and contemporary video games. These are suitable for children, teenagers and adults. Designed to be an ideal destination for out of home entertainment, the centre can also play host to private parties.