Microdermabrasion targets enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and is designed to help improve skin tone, texture and colour
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$39 for microdermabrasion with mask and LED therapy, one session (total value up to $250)
$75 for microdermabrasion with mask and LED therapy, two sessions (total value up to $500)
- Designed to remove up to two layers of fine, epidermal facial skin to reveal a brighter complexion
- Can help improve skin tone, texture and colour
- Targets enlarged pores, acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles
- Mechanically exfoliates the dead layer of skin and uses suction to clean up the pores and then provides an infusion of serums
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
Need To Know
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sunday
• New customers only
• 48-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy or voucher is forfeited
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0477 855 442
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Mon to Fri: 10am to 6pm
Sat: 10am to 5pm
About Jam Beauty Clinic
Jam Beauty Clinic is based in the heart of the city, just a short stroll away from the central train station. They offer a broad range of treatments and services, including massages and facials, alongside cosmetic tattooing, waxing and eyelash extensions. Tattoo removal and scar covering are also available.