Spend up to $120 on authentic Japanese food like like Hiroshimayaki, spicy salmon and avocado rolls, and blanched spinach in black sesame
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$29 for $60 to spend on food and drinks for two people
$59 for $120 to spend on food and drinks for four people
The newest Japanese restaurant in Crows Nest.
Spend up to $120 on authentic Japanese food including Sydney’s only Hiroshima style Okonomiyaki, a must have! Also available are freshly cut sashimi, a fantastic selection of nigiri sushi and signature sushi rolls, classics such as tempura & teriyaki dishes, favourite entrees like karaage, gyoza and edamame.
Vegetarian options available including miso glazed eggplant and blanched spinach in black sesame sauce.
To complement your dinner, choose from a large selection of Japanese sake, Japanese beer on tap, Japanese whiskey and local wines or choose from our non alcoholic menu including hot green tea.
- Food to suit any taste and any diet
- Sydney’s only authentic Hiroshima Okonomiyaki
- Freshly cut sashimi and sushi made to order
- Classic favourites such as teriyaki chicken, teriyaki salmon
- Selection of hot and cold entrees / share plates
- Kids welcome, high chairs available
- See the full menu
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• This offer can not be combined with any other promotions or discounts
• Not valid on Mondays
• Not valid for lunch
• Max 2-hour seating
• $29 for $60 option valid for 2 people
• $59 for $120 option valid for 4 people
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Japan All Stars
Located in Crows Nest, Japan All Stars welcomes guests to enjoy the flavours of authentic Japanese cuisine. The menus feature a host of cold and hot meal options including multiple types of sushi and sashimi and favourites like teriyaki chicken. Their signature dish is Hiroshimayaki, known as the soul food of Hiroshima, prepared with different layers of ingredients. Dining can be complemented with traditional drinks such as sake and Japanese whiskey.