Enhance natural facial features with this cosmetic tattoo that is designed to create feathering effect on brows
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$189 for eyebrow feathering (total value up to $500)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat, Sun or public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Results will vary for each person
• Follow-up treatment may be required to achieve more permanent long term results, follow-up payable to the merchant
• Voucher not valid for touch-up treatment on existing eyebrow cosmetic tattoos
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Not valid on Saturdays
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis or infection is in the area to be treated
• Not suitable if keloid scars exist
• Not suitable for those with diabetes or those who have difficulty with wound healing
• Not suitable for those on blood thinning medications
• Reactions to the pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare but may occur
• Body may reject treatment and pigment may not hold in the entire area or just in patches
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9090 7590
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About JB Eyelashes Extension Specialist
JB Eyelashes Extension Specialist offers variety of beauty treatments and services. These include facials, eyelash extensions, microblading and tinting. Cosmetic tattoos and spray tans are also on offer.