Clients can enhance their natural facial features with an eyebrow microblading treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$179 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $600)
What is a semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Blockout dates: 23-Jan until 9th Feb
• Not valid on Sun
• New customers only
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (08) 8123 2684 or 0425 186 885
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Jo's Nails & Beauty
Located in Flagstaff Hill, Jo's Nails & Beauty provides professional manicure and pedicure services. Clients can give their nails a shiny new look with a gel, acrylic, Shellac, or SNS polish. Eyebrow tinting and microblading, as well as waxing on different areas of the body are also offered.